Div 1 Region 2

"Pulled a Northmont," I like that! But, to "pull a NM," the opponent has to essentially have won the game but then give it back on a silver platter by making inexcusable mistakes such as missing chip shot field goals with 1 minute left, going for it on 4th n 2 deep in your own territory, roughing the passer after what should be a turnover on downs with 10 ticks left, blown coverage on hail mary pass with 30 sec left, etc. To qualify as a "Northmont," the opponent mistakes must be so egregious that you would put a really big gold star next to it to indicate that even though its recorded in the books as a win, for all intensive purposes NM lost but received a gift from the football gods.
Why such a tool? Northmont must have really hurt your feelings in high school or just kicked your behind. Or maybe your kid(s) got cut there. The game is 48 minutes and you have to play them all. I don't care one way or the other about Northmont but couldn't hold back from responding to you. I'll try better in the future.

Why such a tool? Northmont must have really hurt your feelings in high school or just kicked your behind. Or maybe your kid(s) got cut there. The game is 48 minutes and you have to play them all. I don't care one way or the other about Northmont but couldn't hold back from responding to you. I'll try better in the future.
You seem to care an awful lot. So, your dishonesty renders anything you say moot. You're dismissed.

It's not a talent on paper thing that makes me think they have little to no chance to go there and win . It's just that they are flat out a better program who will have answers for any problem that Fairmont might give them . it won't be a 35 point win like last nights game and they will have to work hard, but they are peaking right now at the exact right time and they will be in my mind the favorite over Coffman if they both advance . That's the type of game they may miss Sheron Phipps who was a bad match-up for Liberty. Upsets happen and they are a pretty good team , didn't say anything to the contrary . Just have a good sense about this match-up and it is going to be extremely difficult for them to go to Liberty and win . Perrysburg can't play with anyone in the OCC Central { Davidson had to have a game outside the conference to not get blown out again vs the second seed last night } that win while being surprising margin wise { I had Fairmont winning and covering in a close one} it wasn't shocking if you really look at the Perrysburg schedule where they simply didn't see the type of the teams that they have to deal with at play-off time and that has been proven for a few years now . So it's not even a paper thing to me , it's a big picture overview of the programs , and Liberty will wear on you and they have numbers and talent in the right spots. Hale never looks past anyone and has a lot of respect for that league which he reiterated last night on the scoreboard show here in CO last night . Liberty by 14-17 . As a Coffman fan I am hoping for the upset trust me .

28-14 Liberty

: )

You seem to care an awful lot. So, your dishonesty renders anything you say moot. You're dismissed.
Dismissed? lol. Your use of logic is pretty weak, and I believe you claimed to be an attorney somewhere in here. But honesty and logic aren't always present in attorneys. I'm pretty honest in this forum, and really don't care about Northmont one way or the other. Why don't you share why you dislike Northmont so much? And I swear, if you say you don't dislike them I'll have to dismiss you for not being truthful. lol.

I just respond to idiots sometimes even when I know it drags me down to their level. I think I'll move back on up now. Have a good day.

We need to make Marysville-Northmont happen in the regular season. Great game! Was not expecting my Monarchs to put up 41. Good luck next week Bolts!

Bolts defense has given up points all year. Yes I think they two even teams with different styles. I really thought Marysville would win. I had them by a td or less. Marysville really good team. Shame one them had lose early. Northmont will have a very difficult task to beat a really really good Springfield team twice. I don’t see it happening. But I sure hope I’m wrong. Great game

Bolts defense has given up points all year. Yes I think they two even teams with different styles. I really thought Marysville would win. I had them by a td or less. Marysville really good team. Shame one them had lose early. Northmont will have a very difficult task to beat a really really good Springfield team twice. I don’t see it happening. But I sure hope I’m wrong. Great game
You didn’t see the Bolts winning this week either...

Cats win 31-19. Score was close, much closer than it should have been. Before anyone claims Wayne outplayed the Cats (again) here are the stats. The reason score was close was because of the circled numbers. ALL of Wayne's points were the result of turnovers, all in Springfield territory. Sure, I'll credit the Wayne D for that, but even with that they gave up over 500 yards.

GO CATS!!!!!!!

Screenshot_2020-10-16 Greater Western Ohio Conference.png

Cats win 31-19. Score was close, much closer than it should have been. Before anyone claims Wayne outplayed the Cats (again) here are the stats. The reason score was close was because of the circled numbers. ALL of Wayne's points were the result of turnovers, all in Springfield territory. Sure, I'll credit the Wayne D for that, but even with that they gave up over 500 yards.

GO CATS!!!!!!!

View attachment 10895

Wow on the penalties. An impressive win by Springfield. I thought b closer stat wise also. Springfield is turning it on.

How many TDs do Rice and Allen have this year? They are going to need to put up another 48pts next week.

Rice had 7 TD passes. Allen caught 3 of them. I feel like Allen's averaged close to 3 a game and Rice maybe 4-5 a game.

Oh. Ok. I was looking at gwoc stats. Had stats for everyone but Allen. It showed 0 catches and 0 yards. Guess maybe wasn’t updated. Was weird cause all the other players stats were updated

U r amazing paw. What will your narrative be for the bolts should they win next week? Guess u fall into the same crowd as riverboat that it's the same old bolts who choke and cant get past round 1 of the playoffs??? Oh, wait....