9. Springboro
10. Centerville
11. Dublin Jerome
12. Fairmont
13. Miamisburg
14. Whitmer
15. Middletown
16. Beavercreek

I think you have to reward top 3 because they’re undefeated. You could argue for Springfield, but you lost.

I’d probably put Springfield 3rd. Ahead northmont. I feel they have best win of anyone I believe Springfield only team that could challenge Coffman. Other than that hard say. Seems like only dominant team is Coffman. And almost everyone else could give everyone else a game with maybe exception of springfield

I would have a hard time seeding Perrysburg in the top 2-3. They may be undefeated, but their schedule is awful and probably the worst in the region by quite a bit. Calpreps has Springfield as a 35 to 62 point favorite against everyone Perrysburg has on their regular season slate. I would probably seed them 5th or 6th.

I would love to see that because Northmont just beat them. Don’t get me wrong Springfield is good, But I’m going to reward the teams that haven’t lost. They only blown out one team everyone else has been close. I can’t see them being a favorite over anyone in double digits except maybe Springboro who they beat bad.

I would love to see that because Northmont just beat them. Don’t get me wrong Springfield is good, But I’m going to reward the teams that haven’t lost. They only blown out one team everyone else has been close. I can’t see them being a favorite over anyone in double digits except maybe Springboro who they beat bad.

Agree, no way would a 5-1 team be ahead of a 6-0 team that they beat head to head. I also agree that Springfield (Yes, they are very good) has given up some points and had some close calls. just sayin

I wouldn’t put Marysville over Findlay. I don’t care they haven’t played. They are better football team then Marysville. Perrysburg deserves to be top 4 they are undefeated. They have destroyed everyone they have played. But it’s interesting debate.

I wouldn’t put Marysville over Findlay. I don’t care they haven’t played. They are better football team then Marysville. Perrysburg deserves to be top 4 they are undefeated. They have destroyed everyone they have played. But it’s interesting debate.
Whoever Marysville plays in that Region they will have the best player on the field. Gabe Powers

Perrysburg is not in the same class as Coffman at all (. They have played 3 times in the last few years ) . I think if you just go strength wise? 8 . But undefeated will get them a 4 ? Springfield , Northmont , Wayne , Liberty , Coffman Orange and MarysvilleAll beat Perrysburg . I don’t know enough about Findlay .

1.Coffman
2.Northmont
3.Springfield
4.Olentangy
5.Wayne
6.Marysville
7.Findlay
8.Perrysburg hasn't played anyone, yet alone a D I team.

They're 2-1 according to Joe E. And they haven't played anyone.

This how would rank them.
1. Dublin Coffman
2. Perrysburg
3. Northmont
4. Springfield
5. Olentangy Liberty
6. Wayne
7. Findlay
8. Marysville
9. Springboro
10. Centerville
11. Dublin Jerome
12. Fairmont
13. Miamisburg
14. Whitmer
15. Middletown
16. Beavercreek

I think you have to reward top 3 because they’re undefeated. You could argue for Springfield, but you lost.
Stop the presses. Northmont is gonna lose badly this week

I’d probably put Springfield 3rd. Ahead northmont. I feel they have best win of anyone I believe Springfield only team that could challenge Coffman. Other than that hard say. Seems like only dominant team is Coffman. And almost everyone else could give everyone else a game with maybe exception of springfield
I expect Wayne will beat NM. with 2d level points, top 3 will be Coffman, Springfield and Wayne. If I'm wrong about NM and they go 6-0, they will get the top seed.

well it was the eye test with me on Springfield. And the blowout win. Offensively northmont very good. But defense could b a issue. I get what u r saying. But I believe Springfield would win 6 out ten vs northmont. But like u said. Give credit where credit is due. Northmont beat them.

I expect Wayne will beat NM. with 2d level points, top 3 will be Coffman, Springfield and Wayne. If I'm wrong about NM and they go 6-0, they will get the top seed.

I actually believe Wayne win. And I’m a northmont fan. Just know they always seem choke at some point in season. I hope I’m wrong. But I believe Wayne wins this game

I actually believe Wayne win. And I’m a northmont fan. Just know they always seem choke at some point in season. I hope I’m wrong. But I believe Wayne wins this game
I hate to agree with that but NM doesn't win playoff games. Also, they lose out on 2d level points from Springboro and Miamisburg bc they canceled that game against each other

Seedings are being voted today by the coaches and the brackets are being announced Thursday, and have absolutely nothing to do with Harbin points on Joe Eitel. Games this weekend are 100% meaningless.

this voting will be interesting with all these teams playing conference only. Northmont deserves to be ranked higher at the moment but still don’t feel they are the better team.

Does anyone know exactly how playoffs will work this year? Can you have multiple home games or are neutral sites still being used

this voting will be interesting with all these teams playing conference only. Northmont deserves to be ranked higher at the moment but still don’t feel they are the better team.

Does anyone know exactly how playoffs will work this year? Can you have multiple home games or are neutral sites still being used
All playoff games up through the regional semis will be hosted by the higher seeded team. OHSAA said that could continue through the regional finals back in August.

well it was the eye test with me on Springfield. And the blowout win. Offensively northmont very good. But defense could b a issue. I get what u r saying. But I believe Springfield would win 6 out ten vs northmont. But like u said. Give credit where credit is due. Northmont beat them.
Springfield beat themselves. They got up big early, thought they had it won and got sloppy. It was a wakeup call. Won't happen again

Springfield beat themselves. They got up big early, thought they had it won and got sloppy. It was a wakeup call. Won't happen again

U know how many times I’ve heard coaches on every level say. We didn’t play 60 minutes of football. Or we only showed up for 3 quarters. So one team dominates a first quarter and another dominates the forth. And the only one that mattered was the 1st quarter. Really. I was at that game. Springfield did jump huge 1 st quarter lead. And there last was pretty much tipped ball ran back to ten or so. So one handed. That could been a 21. 14 game easy at half. Stalemate 3rd quarter. And northmont did Springfield in the forth that Springfield did to northmont. No. Wasn’t a domination by Springfield or the score would indicate otherwise. Both teams had critical turnovers and both teams put up yards. Now I will say just on the revenge factor alone Springfield would win if a playoff game happens. Is springfield better than northmont. Maybe. But I would say only a little better. But not excessively better by no means

U know how many times I’ve heard coaches on every level say. We didn’t play 60 minutes of football. Or we only showed up for 3 quarters. So one team dominates a first quarter and another dominates the forth. And the only one that mattered was the 1st quarter. Really. I was at that game. Springfield did jump huge 1 st quarter lead. And there last was pretty much tipped ball ran back to ten or so. So one handed. That could been a 21. 14 game easy at half. Stalemate 3rd quarter. And northmont did Springfield in the forth that Springfield did to northmont. No. Wasn’t a domination by Springfield or the score would indicate otherwise. Both teams had critical turnovers and both teams put up yards. Now I will say just on the revenge factor alone Springfield would win if a playoff game happens. Is springfield better than northmont. Maybe. But I would say only a little better. But not excessively better by no means

Agreed. What matters is the final score. Doesn’t matter who the better team is...I have unfortunately seen that several times...both good and bad.

The Springfield defense blew it in the 4th. They made uncharacteristic mistakes. The truth lies with their common opponent, Springboro. Compare the 2 games. And, Wayne will demolish Northmont. Just watch.

The Springfield defense blew it in the 4th. They made uncharacteristic mistakes. The truth lies with their common opponent, Springboro. Compare the 2 games. And, Wayne will demolish Northmont. Just watch.

Northmont could said same in the forth. I was standing there. Saying northmont is making Springfield look way better than they are. They surely are not 28. 7 better. Wow. Were talking about 1 quarter. 1. So northmont defense blew it in the first quarter. Very uncharacteristic of them give up 28 points in a quarter no matter who they play

Northmont has earned a top 2 seed. this team always finds a way to win. hope they beat Wayne this week and solidify their GWOC dominance.

I would have a hard time seeding Perrysburg in the top 2-3. They may be undefeated, but their schedule is awful and probably the worst in the region by quite a bit. Calpreps has Springfield as a 35 to 62 point favorite against everyone Perrysburg has on their regular season slate. I would probably seed them 5th or 6th.
Theres no way possible they are worst then Creek