District Results-Centerville girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not really. There are things I won't budge on. We do have "core values". I will put as much time and effort into a kid as that kid will put in. There are kids I can't waste time on if it's to the detriment of others. As a coaching staff, we tend to be very laid back fun loving. We are also highly competitive people by nature and expect the kids to care about the sport and do things a certain way with respect for the sport. We have had to get into kids faces before. Just like I get on my own children at times. I won't lie to you, there are kids and parents that I do not like. I think I do a good job of never letting personal feelings get in the way. We have kids and parents that do not think they need to follow our rules. They are wrong.

We took 2nd in the state in the girls 4x800 one year when coach had to kick a girl off the team a day or so before the District. Our subs were about 12 seconds slower. Second at the state with a girl who had not run the 800 all season. Ran a different girl at the District and Regional. Not one of the other 3 girls complained a bit. They understood. Kids know what is right and wrong and respect when the right thing is done.

There are things I see done at other programs that I would never tolerate. Things a lot of you would not think are that big a deal. I don't care what other programs do, I care what we do.

90% of issues are parent related. Can't even begin to tell you the garbage some parents have pulled.

As coaches, we are experts in what we do. I take it seriously. I put a ton of time into it. I read, go to clinics and study to make myself better every day. I almost do something every day. It's not as much about winning for me anymore, but helping each kid be the best they can be. I work as hard with an 8' pole vaulter as I will a 13' kid. Effort matters more than talent.
I’m sorry if you saw most post a little different than what I meant. I meant the core values of the program that focuses on the programs success (ie. Winning state, maintaining legacy,etc). Those are unrealistic and are always up and down with the athletes that you have from year to year.

I totally agree with setting limits and enforcing rules. Our program has sat numerous athletes and even kicked kids off the team due to infractions and has cost us the trophies, but it was on the athlete who stepped over the line, not the coach.

Also you stole my coaching philosophy; I stole it from someone else so it’s all good.

In my coaching circle, I have not heard a single negative about coach Dobson. Nothing but nice words.
You’re a little too far away.

It’s been almost two weeks (actually 3 weeks) since the Centerville Varsity girls competed. And they have to wait another week before competing at nxr, because their coach made an unnecessary gamble. You have even said this and no competent coach would put their team in a situation that could have been easily avoidable. Who cares about the circle. This was common sense.

You’re a little too far away.

It’s been almost two weeks (actually 3 weeks) since the Centerville Varsity girls competed. And they have to wait another week before competing at nxr, because their coach made an unnecessary gamble. You have even said this and no competent coach would put their team in a situation that could have been easily avoidable. Who cares about the circle. This was common sense.

Unfortunately, there are far too many coaches that only race their varsity sparingly throughout the regular season. I've preached against that for years and also ranted against what Centerville has done at the District. There were plenty of people here on yappi that supported the practice / strategy. Now, that it has blown up in his face, it doesn't make him a terrible human being. There is no defending the decision to not run his varsity. However, every one that I have talked to that personally knows coach Dobson says he's a good guy. Not a bad word to say about him as a person. They all think the decision not to run his varsity was "stupid". It is my person belief that he should not be allowed to make such a decision again. It should be mandated that he run his varsity unless they are injured or sick. As a parent, I would not have allowed my child not to run. There would have been a problem.

Unfortunately, there are far too many coaches that only race their varsity sparingly throughout the regular season. I've preached against that for years and also ranted against what Centerville has done at the District. There were plenty of people here on yappi that supported the practice / strategy. Now, that it has blown up in his face, it doesn't make him a terrible human being. There is no defending the decision to not run his varsity. However, every one that I have talked to that personally knows coach Dobson says he's a good guy. Not a bad word to say about him as a person. They all think the decision not to run his varsity was "stupid". It is my person belief that he should not be allowed to make such a decision again. It should be mandated that he run his varsity unless they are injured or sick. As a parent, I would not have allowed my child not to run. There would have been a problem.
Posting awfully early today.

The absolute worst part of this entire situation is the kids...

I remember distinctly every single state xc meet. I remember every single state track meet I participated in as an athlete.
I remember my last basketball game walking off the court.
Football players, tonight, will remember walking off the field for the last time for the rest of their lives.

Do they remember winning? Yes and losing. But the last time you walked off that field will and is embedded into their brains until the day they die.

I feel for the team because those girls at Centerville will not have that memory. They may remember winning state titles and getting runner-up last year. But that all will be skewed by the fact that their most impressionable memory will be crying at the district meet because their friends were forced to run the district race in their place.

And what about the JV girls? They had 4 senior girls run that JV race. Those girls' ONLY memory of high school will be that race. No matter how hard you tell them it doesn't matter and that they ran their best. Deep down they understand that it was them. They were forced to put into this situation.

And what about the senior that ran at the regional. Her only memory of high school will be a laugh at parties when she is in her 30's and 40s. Yes I ran at the regional meet. Well I have a funny story to tell you.

If your kid needs to take the ACT to get into college, you make sure they do that. If they need to go through the NCAA clearinghouse, you make sure that gets done. I find it absolutely absurd that my children or myself would have allowed them to be pulled from the District race when you know you really need to do that to guarantee that they run at the state meet. Leaders lead and followers follow.

I get up very early

And what about the JV girls? They had 4 senior girls run that JV race. Those girls' ONLY memory of high school will be that race. No matter how hard you tell them it doesn't matter and that they ran their best. Deep down they understand that it was them. They were forced to put into this situation.

And what about the senior that ran at the regional. Her only memory of high school will be a laugh at parties when she is in her 30's and 40s. Yes I ran at the regional meet. Well I have a funny story to tell you.

The senior from Centerville who ran at regions is organizing a trip to the state meet. She and several teammates are trying to make a positive out of a negative. I applaud these efforts! Her message to the team is posted below and can be found on centerville girls xc website:

Hey CGXC!

As many of you already know, the state meet is this Saturday! While I understand that traditionally we go to watch on our own top 7, a few girls, including myself, are still planning to go up and cheer on other teams. We believe that this would be a great way to carry on our core values, and if you are able to make it we would love to have you!

We will be cheering on three different teams. One team will be from each division. Not only will we be cheering directly for them, but we will be presenting their varsity girls with a small gift. The teams will be contacted and notified of our plan prior to Saturday, so they will expect to hear us cheering. The teams selected are as followed:

• Division III: Delphos St. John’s
  • Division II: McArthur Vinton Co.
  • Division I: Medina

The team from Delphos St. John’s was the 7th and the last team that qualified from their region. This will be their first trip to the state meet!

The team from McArthur Vinton Co. was the team that was at team camp with us in 2017. They qualified as a team for the first time in their school history!

The team from Medina is our camp sisters. Each of the past three seasons, they have shared the week of team camp with us. We are excited that they are competing again at the State Meet as they have each year since 2014.

A form will come out on the website later this week to sign up for transportation (just as it was for districts and regionals). The website will also be updated to include the day’s schedule, including departure time and expected return time. Opportunities to help support these teams this week will also be available. Please contact me for specifics.

If you could make it I would truly appreciate it. I know the girls from these three teams will as well! Come prepared to be loud and show some CGXC PRIDE!!

The senior from Centerville who ran at regions is organizing a trip to the state meet. She and several teammates are trying to make a positive out of a negative. I applaud these efforts! Her message to the team is posted below and can be found on centerville girls xc website:

Hey CGXC!

As many of you already know, the state meet is this Saturday! While I understand that traditionally we go to watch on our own top 7, a few girls, including myself, are still planning to go up and cheer on other teams. We believe that this would be a great way to carry on our core values, and if you are able to make it we would love to have you!

We will be cheering on three different teams. One team will be from each division. Not only will we be cheering directly for them, but we will be presenting their varsity girls with a small gift. The teams will be contacted and notified of our plan prior to Saturday, so they will expect to hear us cheering. The teams selected are as followed:

The team from Delphos St. John’s was the 7th and the last team that qualified from their region. This will be their first trip to the state meet!

The team from McArthur Vinton Co. was the team that was at team camp with us in 2017. They qualified as a team for the first time in their school history!

The team from Medina is our camp sisters. Each of the past three seasons, they have shared the week of team camp with us. We are excited that they are competing again at the State Meet as they have each year since 2014.

A form will come out on the website later this week to sign up for transportation (just as it was for districts and regionals). The website will also be updated to include the day’s schedule, including departure time and expected return time. Opportunities to help support these teams this week will also be available. Please contact me for specifics.

If you could make it I would truly appreciate it. I know the girls from these three teams will as well! Come prepared to be loud and show some CGXC PRIDE!!
This is outstanding! ... including the thought/rationale for the teams the Centerville kids have chosen to support.

Hey CGXC!

Well thought out letter. Really good research on teams across state by 17-18 year
This is outstanding! ... including the thought/rationale for the teams the Centerville kids have chosen to support.
Well thought out letter from 17-18 year old. Must’ve done a lot of research on teams.
My question....why not support all those running in spirit of the race? Too bad they don’t support teams in their league such as Springboro and Beavercreek. When my daughter’s squad made it to nationals in 2015, she got numerous messages from Springboro and Beavercreek showing excitement and support.
But kudos for support of others.

In my coaching circle, I have not heard a single negative about coach Dobson. Nothing but nice words.

At the state meet, this is all I heard. People cracking jocks and taking jabs. Although very unprofessional.
Not many people held back.
Many coaches citing instances of this coach and bad instances in the past. Unprofessional acts at a cross country meet.
The can of worms was opening.

I can't help but think in my mind how this can be compared to the Alberto Salazar situation right now.
A lot of he said/she said instances. A lot of instances that can be viewed by parties as OK or grave. A lot of instances of people citing snowflakes and people are not easily offended. I cannot help but reflect on how damaging a male coach can be to female athletes. I cannot help but reflect on instances in the past when I overheard another coach make disparaging remarks to athletes. That those remarks on in my head 10-15-20 years later. And how these 14-18-year-old girls have haunting remarks in their heads the rest of their lives.

At the state meet, this is all I heard. People cracking jocks and taking jabs. Although very unprofessional.
Not many people held back.
Many coaches citing instances of this coach and bad instances in the past. Unprofessional acts at a cross country meet.
The can of worms was opening.

I can't help but think in my mind how this can be compared to the Alberto Salazar situation right now.
A lot of he said/she said instances. A lot of instances that can be viewed by parties as OK or grave. A lot of instances of people citing snowflakes and people are not easily offended. I cannot help but reflect on how damaging a male coach can be to female athletes. I cannot help but reflect on instances in the past when I overheard another coach make disparaging remarks to athletes. That those remarks on in my head 10-15-20 years later. And how these 14-18-year-old girls have haunting remarks in their heads the rest of their lives.

How exactly can a male coach be damaging to a female athlete be different than a male coach to a male athlete or female coaches to males or females? Are you saying that males should not coach females?

So, you have heard coaches make disparaging remarks to athletes. Did you do anything about it?

This has all taken a terrible turn. How have we gone from a bone head coaching decision to kids being damaged and haunted for the rest of their lives? Where are the parents and assistant coaches and even some stand up kids? I can tell you right now that my children would never allow any of their coaches to be abusive to any of their teammates.

This is all summed up for me when the kids decided to choose other teams to cheer for at the state meet and even explained why they chose those teams. HoroBob then has to question why those teams were chosen. Who cares? It's not your decision! No reasons are necessary. Why wouldn't they cheer for the teams I think they should cheer for? Nice job kid, but not quite what you should have done. Haters hate.

How exactly can a male coach be damaging to a female athlete be different than a male coach to a male athlete or female coaches to males or females? Are you saying that males should not coach females?

So, you have heard coaches make disparaging remarks to athletes. Did you do anything about it?

This has all taken a terrible turn. How have we gone from a bone head coaching decision to kids being damaged and haunted for the rest of their lives? Where are the parents and assistant coaches and even some stand up kids? I can tell you right now that my children would never allow any of their coaches to be abusive to any of their teammates.

This is all summed up for me when the kids decided to choose other teams to cheer for at the state meet and even explained why they chose those teams. HoroBob then has to question why those teams were chosen. Who cares? It's not your decision! No reasons are necessary. Why wouldn't they cheer for the teams I think they should cheer for? Nice job kid, but not quite what you should have done. Haters hate.
Who cares if I mentioned rooting for local teams? It was not my decision. I didn’t say it was. It was my opinion. You post your opinion on her a lot too and I do not attack yours whether I agree or not. I also said kudos to her for doing her research on all teams on who to pick. You take only what you want from what someone says and not the whole.
Kids and parents did come forward. Heads were turned. Why are we so quick to always blame the kids or parents especially if you are not in their position?

It is so easy to turn our heads or to bury our heads in the sand, but it happens. And when we don’t acknowledge it, it is crap. Stop blaming kids or parents when they come forward to a system that turns their heads because state titles have been won. Comments on here or what goes on with the athletic director, administration and school board are reason why people don’t say more. I have put my daughter in therapy as a result and she is not the only one who has been in therapy from some of this. Did she end up leaving? Yes. Did I tell tell her it was okay? Yes. Does it mean there are no residual effects? Heck no. She had cut herself and was not the only one on the squad. Every freaking day I have to worry about her and I am so sick of reading some of these comments downplaying kids and parents. Shame on you.

Very sorry for your daughter, but Cross Country and Track and Field just are not that important. And, they are very important to me. It's running, jumping and throwing. A team is family. My children developed friendships, learned goal setting and work ethic. They learned good eating habits, sleep habits and a general healthy way of living. They have thrived as a result of being involved with Cross Country and Track and Field. One man would not ruin any of that for me or my kids.

With all due respect, it''s on the parents and to a lesser extent the kids. 1 man vs 200 or more.

I say all this, but there are people that think that it's ok to not run your varsity at the League or District meets.

Truly, very sorry about your daughter or anyone that has issues. Especially if they are somehow triggered or made worse by a sport that I believe is so simple and helps build esteem and healthy living habits.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I am a past runner of the Centerville Girls Cross Country program. I graduated this past year and am now in college. My mom has participated in this forum and thus, has kept me very updated with the things that have been said. I am on here because I want to share my experience and contribute to the conversation. To give you some background, I was on the varsity squad all four years of my high school career. With six other girls, I won the state championship my freshman, sophomore, and junior year and won runner-up my final year as a senior. I was a part of the team that flew out to Portland, Oregon to run in Nike Cross Nationals my freshman year. I have also qualified and ran for various state meets in track and field throughout my years at Centerville.
I am on here not for sympathy, but to curate a sense of understanding. It is hard to completely and sincerely comprehend all that a situation like this entails unless you are in the very shoes of the girls who went through it. Even as a parent, you still do not endure the full experience.
Yelling and spitting in our faces at practice, telling us that one of us "needs to step the up", guiding me towards another girl for race advice instead of himself, saying that "you have not won state, you merely have not lost", and more. There are some things I cannot say, because some of the girls involved in those memories are still in the program. I do not want to put a target on their back. But, these are the things that I have gone through. The things we have gone through. Some of you say that it is us, the girls, or the parents, but it isn't. I can't count the number of times I approached him about wanting to make change, about wanting to have a team discussion, about wanting to do this or that for the betterment of the team, the number of times I stayed after practice to engage in that change. But what came from it? Nothing. And some of you are so concerned about why he raced his JV and why he uses this tactic or that, and quite frankly, he is allowed to race whoever he wants. He is allowed to do workouts a certain way. Like so many things in life, there is no one correct way. That applies to coaching. Why are we not more concerned about the girls that have come forward about the detrimental environment that has been curated?
I have been running since elementary school. It was something I loved with all of my heart. I connected with people through running, connected with my mom through running, grew as an individual because of running. I even wanted to go on and run for Lehigh University or Loyola Chicago in college. So to those of you that question why we did not quit, that is why. How am I supposed to drop something so easily, give up on something that I have dreamed about and loved for so long? The Centerville program completely changed that for me, and I know I am not the only one. I ended up not running in college. I had to go to the school therapist, along with the rest of the varsity squad, as a result of what was happening. I also went to a therapist separate from the school. I suffer from depression. I am not going to say that cross country is the only cause of that, because that is not true, but it is greatly responsible. I am just now coming around to loving running again. What I and so many other girls have endured is unreal and heartbreaking. This should not be happening in a high school program, or any other program of any sort for that matter.
I want change. We need change. I am not saying anyone needs to be fired, but at the least, acknowledgment and change must be.

Hi everyone, I am a past runner of the Centerville Girls Cross Country program. I graduated this past year and am now in college. My mom has participated in this forum and thus, has kept me very updated with the things that have been said. I am on here because I want to share my experience and contribute to the conversation. To give you some background, I was on the varsity squad all four years of my high school career. With six other girls, I won the state championship my freshman, sophomore, and junior year and won runner-up my final year as a senior. I was a part of the team that flew out to Portland, Oregon to run in Nike Cross Nationals my freshman year. I have also qualified and ran for various state meets in track and field throughout my years at Centerville.
I am on here not for sympathy, but to curate a sense of understanding. It is hard to completely and sincerely comprehend all that a situation like this entails unless you are in the very shoes of the girls who went through it. Even as a parent, you still do not endure the full experience.
Yelling and spitting in our faces at practice, telling us that one of us "needs to step the up", guiding me towards another girl for race advice instead of himself, saying that "you have not won state, you merely have not lost", and more. There are some things I cannot say, because some of the girls involved in those memories are still in the program. I do not want to put a target on their back. But, these are the things that I have gone through. The things we have gone through. Some of you say that it is us, the girls, or the parents, but it isn't. I can't count the number of times I approached him about wanting to make change, about wanting to have a team discussion, about wanting to do this or that for the betterment of the team, the number of times I stayed after practice to engage in that change. But what came from it? Nothing. And some of you are so concerned about why he raced his JV and why he uses this tactic or that, and quite frankly, he is allowed to race whoever he wants. He is allowed to do workouts a certain way. Like so many things in life, there is no one correct way. That applies to coaching. Why are we not more concerned about the girls that have come forward about the detrimental environment that has been curated?
I have been running since elementary school. It was something I loved with all of my heart. I connected with people through running, connected with my mom through running, grew as an individual because of running. I even wanted to go on and run for Lehigh University or Loyola Chicago in college. So to those of you that question why we did not quit, that is why. How am I supposed to drop something so easily, give up on something that I have dreamed about and loved for so long? The Centerville program completely changed that for me, and I know I am not the only one. I ended up not running in college. I had to go to the school therapist, along with the rest of the varsity squad, as a result of what was happening. I also went to a therapist separate from the school. I suffer from depression. I am not going to say that cross country is the only cause of that, because that is not true, but it is greatly responsible. I am just now coming around to loving running again. What I and so many other girls have endured is unreal and heartbreaking. This should not be happening in a high school program, or any other program of any sort for that matter.
I want change. We need change. I am not saying anyone needs to be fired, but at the least, acknowledgment and change must be.

Thank you for sharing, I am sure that this must have been a tough task for you. I take my hat off for your willingness to endure this and continue throughout your high school career, and genuinely wish you could have continued your running throughout you college years, and maybe that will change down the road.

Good luck in your education, and remember that running can be a life long endeavor. Perhaps your experience will reach back to your program and help make some open eyed changes for the athletes involved.

I am so sorry for you and also hope for a positive change to happen.

Is there anything proactive happening in Centerville for this change? This whole situation is not right.

Wow. Just read the post by excgcxrunner. Wow.

Does this smack anyone else as a reasonable parallel with Mary Cain & NOP? This sounds even worse. Spitting in the face? If true, and I have no reason to question excgcxrunner, then that type of behavior is completely unacceptable! That is completely outside the bounds of coaching of any sport. I hope its not true, but if so, then any coach doing that needs to go the way of Woody Hayes.

Wow. Just read the post by excgcxrunner. Wow.

Does this smack anyone else as a reasonable parallel with Mary Cain & NOP? This sounds even worse. Spitting in the face? If true, and I have no reason to question excgcxrunner, then that type of behavior is completely unacceptable! That is completely outside the bounds of coaching of any sport. I hope its not true, but if so, then any coach doing that needs to go the way of Woody Hayes.
I'm guessing that the reference to spitting in their faces was to be taken in the context of spitting as the result of yelling at them while being up close to their faces... not literally spitting.

I'm guessing that the reference to spitting in their faces was to be taken in the context of spitting as the result of yelling at them while being up close to their faces... not literally spitting.
Yes, thank you for that clarification. When I said that, I meant that he was yelling so much/so hard to the point where spit was flying from his mouth. I just wanted to clarify because I do not want to curate any false ideas or lie about anything that happened- that is not my intention.

I am so sorry for you and also hope for a positive change to happen.

Is there anything proactive happening in Centerville for this change? This whole situation is not right.
Thank you for your support. I am not 100% sure of what actions are being taken right now to progress, but I hope there will be positive change soon.

Thank you for sharing, I am sure that this must have been a tough task for you. I take my hat off for your willingness to endure this and continue throughout your high school career, and genuinely wish you could have continued your running throughout you college years, and maybe that will change down the road.

Good luck in your education, and remember that running can be a life long endeavor. Perhaps your experience will reach back to your program and help make some open eyed changes for the athletes involved.
Thank you so much for your support, I very much appreciate it!

Thank you so much for your support, I very much appreciate it!

Thank you for sharing and for sticking up for those still in the program. I have been very curious throughout this thread about what behaviors caused concern. When you say yelling, in what context was this? Were you running a rep too slow? I can't imagine a scenario in which yelling is necessary to motivate a disciplined group of high school XC runners when talking to them would work. Also, a parent said things were cult like but did not elaborate. Is this because no one spoke up and instead followed blindly? I understand your reasoning for this but was there a cultish atmosphere and as one parent said Manson girls mentality? Thanks again for shining a light from your perspective on this situation. That shows strength on your part.

Thanks for sharing your point of view. If you go to a school with a running club I highly suggest you join it. It could go a long way to bringing back your joy for running and you will get to meet a lot of great people. Good luck to you.

Yes, thank you for that clarification. When I said that, I meant that he was yelling so much/so hard to the point where spit was flying from his mouth. I just wanted to clarify because I do not want to curate any false ideas or lie about anything that happened- that is not my intention.
Thank you for the clarification. That had me concerned a great deal. I can't imagine anyone, HS student or not, putting up with that.

Hello, I am a high school senior at CHS. I have run with CGXC all four years of high school, two years in middle school, and bond with my father and grandfather through running. Last year, I got my first varsity letter, and this year I was sadly injured but welcomed to help support the team in postseason by attending all practices and meets. I am responding to this form because I feel that many outsiders need to get to know the athlete's perspective beyond one unique experience.

First, I love this team with my whole heart. I have learned how to be competitive, efficient, loving, independent, understanding, compassionate, and a leader. I remember coming into CGXC during my freshman year and looking up to everyone in admiration because they exhibited many of the qualities I just proudly listed. Without a doubt, these were qualities that were adopted and taught by our staff. But as a sport, Cross country is not only about winning, and our culture is in no way focused on winning because when we get old, these trophies will not-and do not-matter. All that matters is the opportunities we have gained, the skills, the friendships, and even the core values that we have earned on this bumpy experience as CGXC athletes.

Now, these qualities WOULD NOT be possible without a gentle yet firm hand that I believe Dobson uses to help guide his athletes through each season. Sometimes his coaching style may come across as loud and at first harsh, but that is needed in small doses for each athlete to become a more rounded person. But, his coaching style is in no way abusive. Additionally, if he feels that he has ever been too harsh, Dobson is always diligent in expressing that he tries to push CGXC athletes to the level he thinks that they can reach because he believes in us. I genuinely think that if he thought he harmed an athlete he would apologize and work to not make that mistake again.

Next, the only reason he takes risks at Districts is that he believes in his runners, and wants to give our top seven a week to rest their legs if they can. It is not about having "poor sportsmanship," there are no rules about only racing your top seven. Time has only told the world that the most successful people are the ones who innovate and choose the path that is maybe not normal, but successful. The athletic world is about innovation and technique. That is not cheating or "flexing our muscles." It is merely utilizing our resources. Isn't that what men and women should learn from competing?

Lastly, In all four years of being on this team, the only people who have had an issue with his coaching style have been in a group of people who party late at night before an important meet. For me, that is disappointing because I looked up to these runners, but I know that they were not in it for the team. I know CGXC might not be everyone's cup of tea, but the fact is that this group of people sucked the energy out of other runners who did not have any issues with Dobson what so ever. However, while my close friends on varsity and I have not experienced anything as excgxcrunner has experienced, it does not mean that it is not valid. If that was your experience, I am sorry, and I imagine that if you talked to anyone on the team, they would be genuinely sorry for you too. I just have never witnessed this behavior first hand.

I sincerely want all readers to know that I am only one voice from the 72+ girls on the team this season, and I in no way represent everyone on this team, only one opinion. I feel that everyone makes mistakes and Dobson has dealt with this mistake very gracefully and taught us great lifelong lessons from this upsetting situation.

I'm not going to comment on anything these young ladies from Centerville have shared on here, but I do wish to add that these young ladies appear to have received a fine education from Centerville's school system. Most of all, my compliments to your English teachers and to your parents who probably had to bug you at least a time or two to finish your homework.

I'm not going to comment on anything these young ladies from Centerville have shared on here, but I do wish to add that these young ladies appear to have received a fine education from Centerville's school system. Most of all, my compliments to your English teachers and to your parents who probably had to bug you at least a time or two to finish your homework.

I was thinking the same thing. These young ladies have done a fine job of expressing themselves and their point of view. They've set a fine example of how to use social media effectively. Kudos.

Status
Not open for further replies.