District Final Scores

And I believe she had the assist on the one that wasn't her. Could not happen to a better kid. Congrats to Creek and to West for an awesome run.

If I remember right, MC crossed it back, DC corralled it and passed it to 6?

This happened right after West scored their first goal with about 5 minutes remaining in the game and pretty much put the game away.

Ball was headed by 10 DB to 24 MH who passed it to 23 MC who was defended well. MC and the defender collided and the loose ball was recovered by an overlapping 10 and she found #6 waiting in front of the goal who one touched it for the score. It was a great team effort as most of BC scores are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
According to SCD's Twitter, Colleen McIlvenna broke the all time scoring record, set just last year by Ravin Alexander (70).

I’m not that fond of scoring records because there’s so many factors that determine it besides skill and it encourages selfish play.

Having said that Collen is an outstanding player and I’ve heard a great teammate. Congrats to her!

Actually that scoring record HAS TO BE LEGIT. Summit doesn't exactly play a bunch of crap teams each week like almost every other scoring 'champion' from most other teams, or on the ridiculous OHSAA website and those 'scoring leaders'. The kid must be impressive.

I’m not that fond of scoring records because there’s so many factors that determine it besides skill and it encourages selfish play.

Having said that Collen is an outstanding player and I’ve heard a great teammate. Congrats to her!

I agree with you! Ravin never had the green light to score hat tricks in the MVC league because it wasn't accepted. She also set that record and only played 3 years.

Congratulations Colleen on your accomplishment!!! Now let's go get another State Championship

Last edited:
I agree with you! Ravin never had the green light to score hat tricks in the MVC league because it wasn't accepted. She also set that record and only played 3 years.

Congratulations Colleen on your accomplishment!!! Now let's go get another State Championship

Ravin had 3 hat tricks in conference games last year and 6 overall.

You are right DonjuanDemarco. I should have stated the lower teams in the MVC. Norwood, North College Hill, St. Benard, ..... she probably would have scored 61 goals instead of 41 her last season. Mike Fee coaches a top notch program at Summit and he would never embarrass any team by allowing her to do that.

Congratulations again to Colleen and Summit for making a run for a State Title in D-2!! Good Luck tonight against Indian Hills!!!