Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Norton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Springfield

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Triway

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters
Should be a good game. Like to see Struthers get to Canton.
Thanks Red-Lep!
I’ve somewhat paid attention to Triway since we played them in Canton way back in ‘99.
Louisville game really could go either way.
Good luck on Saturday.
Get it done ✅ !

Looking forward to a great game this Saturday. It brings back memories from the early 2000's when Triway and Louisville had some really great battles at the Fieldhouse. Huge crowds. Bleached hair. It had everything!

Thanks Red-Lep!
I’ve somewhat paid attention to Triway since we played them in Canton way back in ‘99.
Louisville game really could go either way.
Good luck on Saturday.
Get it done ✅ !
Thanks! But I am sure the kids you played back in '99 are Graduated and moved on. It's Triway not Massillon ?

Congrats to the Titans! Louisville had a great 5-minute, 11-0 run to end the second quarter to tie the game. But other than that spurt, Triway just kept the pedal down. Never trailed the whole game, and played great defense forcing Louisville into a low shooting percentage. The Leopards definitely had fight in them that they showed in that second quarter, and they made us earn our buckets.

DII Canton District Championship
#1 Triway 51, #2 Louisville 37

Video Highlights and Recap:

Great group of kids, not the most-talented Siegfried had, but they definitely played with tons of heart this season, and grit. This year was the best chance Sieg had getting out of this district in years, feel bad for the seniors.

Great group of kids, not the most-talented Siegfried had, but they definitely played with tons of heart this season, and grit. This year was the best chance Sieg had getting out of this district in years, feel bad for the seniors.

100% agree, someone looked at the roster at the beginning of the year and predicted single digit wins for this team. I laughed at them, not with Sieg coaching and with this schedule 15-7 might as well be 20-2. That's 7 straight years with double digit victories for the Leopards and the last 5 years (Starting with 2016 Seniors) have been team's that have spent their entirety in the Louisville youth system under Siegfried.

The key will be this team though. Like XYZ said, probably not the most talented group Sieg has had but probably the most heart of any of teams (which shouldn't be said lightly). They've reset the bar and future teams (perhaps more talented future teams) are going to think "If they could do it, why not us?"

Great to see Triway win! Great group of kids and staff! Loved seeing them beat a team who's kids throw things into the crowd after losses, and has a coaching staff that has yelled at and talked trash to opposing players in several games this year.

Great to see Triway win! Great group of kids and staff! Loved seeing them beat a team who's kids throw things into the crowd after losses, and has a coaching staff that has yelled at and talked trash to opposing players in several games this year.

Yes please elaborate. Although I did not attend every game this season, went to plenty of games, never witnessed the acts you allege.