Did anyone know about this?

Records that took a century to make broken by players who were allowed to roid up and hit home runs. Thanks Bud.

So for this reason, MLB is falling into an abyss? Two home run records being set by a couple roid heads has killed the sport in your eyes?

I think everyone was on roids in the '90s and early-'00s. Except Greg Maddux. Baseball definitely had a bigger drug problem than any other sport, NFL included.

We'll never really know who had the worst drug problem. Baseball certainly had the worst drug/PR problem.

Apparently Brasco thinks it's still happening.

No, EP, not for you. I believe you're the one that struggled with hyperbole when that line was initially introduced to yappi.

:laugh: when it was initially introduced.

I remember it well, when a young yappi poster, in his pre-cancer days, pioneered the concept of "hyperbole" on yappi.com....it was revolutionary and deemed cool at the same time.

You've claimed to be anywhere from your 30s to your 60s, but you won't tell anyone your age. The cool police has to call you out for this one; I guess you think it's cool to keep people guessing.

You've claimed to be anywhere from your 30s to your 60s, but you won't tell anyone your age. The cool police has to call you out for this one; I guess you think it's cool to keep people guessing.

I've been on here for 20+ years, so it's possible I've been posting from my 30s to my 60s.