DeWine To Deliver Statewide Covid Broadcast, Wednesday at 5:30pm

You should! Sincerely! I’m all for people like you having as many large gatherings as possible.

So you're wishing death on those who disagree with you politically. What a tool. To bad you picked a virus that isn't all that good at killing young & healthy people. Hell if I'm under 80 and don't have 2 or 3 commodities it's perfectly safe for me to gather with my loved ones over the holidays.

Or what? You won’t do sh$t

Well we won't vote for DeWine in the republican primary when he's challenged. And if he manages to win the nomination we won't vote for him for Governor. Usually politicians don't like it when their base doesn't vote for them.

We'll also ignore his orders and tell him to go screw a goat. And since the vast majority of law enforcement throughout Ohio won't enforce Governor Chicken Little's orders he'll just look like an impotent fool.

See, there's a lot we can do without even breaking a sweat.

You guys should all have the biggest Thanksgiving ever. Do it inside a cramped house. You can invite ol Guillotine and he’ll deep fry your turkey for you. Breathe deep.

Don't worry we will and it will be a grand time. The holidays are precious and you never know how many you will have together as a family. To let something like the covid ruin them is a travesty.

And the dirty little secret is we won't experience any increase in hospitalizations or deaths as a result.

Well we won't vote for DeWine in the republican primary when he's challenged. And if he manages to win the nomination we won't vote for him for Governor. Usually politicians don't like it when their base doesn't vote for them.

We'll also ignore his orders and tell him to go screw a goat. And since the vast majority of law enforcement throughout Ohio won't enforce Governor Chicken Little's orders he'll just look like an impotent fool.

See, there's a lot we can do without even breaking a sweat.
You’ll show DeWine what’s up by helping make sure a Democrat wins the governorship? I wish you well on your quest.

I heard he’s going to announce that COVID is over. I was originally told it was ending last week. He must have gotten the news a bit late. ?‍♂️

Ohio Trump +8

Trump 53% Babbles 45%

Governor DumbArse better tread lightly.
Too bad drumpf lost what's most important. The race to 270.
Biden 290
drumpf 214

Donny down by over 5 million.

"Fifty-two percent (52%) of voters in Ohio approve of the job Trump is doing, while 47% disapprove."
"Republican Governor Mike DeWine earns 66% approval, with 26% who Strongly Approve. Just 29% disapprove of the governor’s job performance, including eleven percent (11%) who Strongly Disapprove."

You’ll show DeWine what’s up by helping make sure a Democrat wins the governorship? I wish you well on your quest.

In a heart beat if he shuts down Ohio again or orders us to wear masks outside or in our homes.

But my guess is that if he does this and I'm not convinced he will, DeWine will be primaried by a republican that promises to govern like a republican. You know a guy that supports FREEDOM.

In a heart beat if he shuts down Ohio again or orders us to wear masks outside or in our homes.

But my guess is that if he does this and I'm not convinced he will, DeWine will be primaried by a republican that promises to govern like a republican. You know a guy that supports FREEDOM.

AMEN!! Freedom supersedes everything else!!

Which is the only conceivable way the Democrats could ever win in Ohio.

Which was my point. DeWine is a slam dunk reelection. Somebody more “hardcore” than DeWine, maybe not as much.
I certainly won't vote a democrat over him even though he's democrat lite ..

But I'm also not cowering in fear if he tries to lock us down. None of this is law and it isn't enforceable. I'm careful and il see close family for a holiday if I want to

Too bad drumpf lost what's most important. The race to 270.
Biden 290
drumpf 214

Donny down by over 5 million.

"Fifty-two percent (52%) of voters in Ohio approve of the job Trump is doing, while 47% disapprove."
"Republican Governor Mike DeWine earns 66% approval, with 26% who Strongly Approve. Just 29% disapprove of the governor’s job performance, including eleven percent (11%) who Strongly Disapprove."

DeWine is not popular at all. Not in the cities, not in the suburbs trust me. I said Trump had more support here (Ohio) than he did in 2016 and I wasn't proven wrong. Also the fake polls have even dropped him as he was higher back then same poll had Biden beating Trump in Ohio :ROFLMAO: https://poll.qu.edu/images/polling/...NFjU5Mg24l-ouXe8FdeQsvJxmphMqQO3_eeAauFymoQ-Q

Last edited:
Some of you all cheering lockdowns would be better off living in some other countries whose identity I’ll keep quiet. Leave freedom for those who want it.

Some of you all cheering lockdowns would be better off living in some other countries whose identity I’ll keep quiet. Leave freedom for those who want it.
I think the dictator doubles down and institutes rewards for turning in and reporting those breaking the rules. See your neighbor with more than ten at Thanksgiving? Report em and earn Christmas Cash.

I think the dictator doubles down and institutes rewards for turning in and reporting those breaking the rules. See your neighbor with more than ten at Thanksgiving? Report em and earn Christmas Cash.
So many in this country would do just that, sadly

So you're wishing death on those who disagree with you politically. What a tool. To bad you picked a virus that isn't all that good at killing young & healthy people. Hell if I'm under 80 and don't have 2 or 3 commodities it's perfectly safe for me to gather with my loved ones over the holidays.
We wished them the thanksgiving they want. ??‍♂️

I have about 5 neighbors on my street that will do that at the drop of a hat. Some would even do it if the house is empty.