DeWine addressing contact sports today — what will he say?

Announcement next week per Dewine. Can probably put this to bed. All levels. Don't think we will see full fans. But his false positive has pushed the issue to the forefront. School is a foregone conclusion. Sports is the next biggest item to address for Ohio's youth.
Next week....just like last week...and this week. Just keep pushing it down the road.

Amen! I just spent a week on a South Carolina beach and there were two things happening that made this one of the safest placest on earth from the covid: UV index of 10 or greater and a stiff 20 mph onshore wind. People don't get that wind dilutes the airborne covid virus particles to below infection levels.

Hey same! Was in Charleston for two weeks! Really though it’s wild how wide open SC is, no bleeps given with this virus

9492A351-6A76-4803-9AD4-AE7FE8E0F1B7.jpeg

I predict he will remove the testing requirement, might say something about attendance, and then will kick it back to the schools once and for all. Whatever the decision is, I'm sure its already been made. Can't still be hashtagging i want a season and pull the rug out a few days later.

Hi wobycat! I just thought you'd like to know since you've posted this photo in a couple threads, that you are sharing Fake News. This photo is actually from 2015 and has an intentionally misleading headline as many of the attendees of John Lewis' funeral did in fact wear masks on July 30, 2020.

Sources:
https://checkyourfact.com/2020/08/05/fact-check-john-lewis-funeral-face-masks/
https://www.augustachronicle.com/photogallery/GA/20200730/PHOTOGALLERY/730009998/PH/1

Guess what everyone we will have football. I have no idea if we will finish the season but I'm 100% sure that we'll start it, it'll be a shortened season and everyone will make the playoffs $$.

There's been multiple outlets that have Dewine quoted as saying the testing mandate wasn't intended for high school students. WFMJ.COM is one. After a quick Google search there are others.

As usual, fake news from the right. That wasn't even the Lewis funeral. Look at the actual service and see the masks.

Or, how about pictures?

On another thread PerceptiveDeception linked that the photo that is being used is from Jesse Jackson's mother's funeral in 2015.

Now, back to football.

Last edited:
As usual, fake news from the right. That wasn't even the Lewis funeral. Look at the actual service and see the masks.

Or, how about pictures?

On another thread PerceptiveDeception linked that the photo that is being used is from Jesse Jackson's mother's funeral in 2015.
I know!!!! I was joking!

I was joking man, relax.

Hey Dock, you might want to read this. You have been wrong 99% of the time.

View attachment 8996
Why does the post you’re linking to in the quote, #305, say “Uh, no? Did you miss the part where he tested positive on a screen that is notorious for false positives, which he only took because that’s what the White House specifically had him take because he was scheduled to meet with Trump?”

and not ‘Trust me, we won't have a high school season.’?

????

From cleveland.com:

The state now lists each of Ohio’s 88 counties by occurrence, or the number of cases in the past two weeks adjusted to population. The data is intended to show where the virus is spreading now, as opposed to the color-coded coronavirus alert system, which is intended to forecast the threat.

Top counties, ranked by occurrence, include:

1. Mercer

2. Lucas

3. Wyandot

4. Champaign

5. Hancock

6. Franklin

7. Darke

8. Fairfield

9. Erie

10. Cuyahoga

I don't entirely disagree with DeWine's delaying actions regarding football. At least he has not prematurely cancelled anything other than scrimmages.
From cleveland.com:

The state now lists each of Ohio’s 88 counties by occurrence, or the number of cases in the past two weeks adjusted to population. The data is intended to show where the virus is spreading now, as opposed to the color-coded coronavirus alert system, which is intended to forecast the threat.

Top counties, ranked by occurrence, include:

1. Mercer

2. Lucas

3. Wyandot

4. Champaign

5. Hancock

6. Franklin

7. Darke

8. Fairfield

9. Erie

10. Cuyahoga
MAC area dominates.

AGAIN!

Just spent a month on Sanibel. Just need to be smart about it

Beaches are probably one of the safest places you can be with respect to covid. The onshore breeze disperses the virus and the sun destroys it. And people have been practicing social distancing on the beach long before covid reared its ugly head.