DeWine addressing contact sports today — what will he say?

brace-yourself-mike-dewine-is-coming.jpg

There’s zero chance he’s going to cancel them, especially when they added “pro and college” to the tweet. He’s not that dumb.

But my guess is that he’s not going to say anything of significance either. Same old pandering.

There’s zero chance he’s going to cancel them, especially when they added “pro and college” to the tweet. He’s not that dumb.

But my guess is that he’s not going to say anything of significance either. Same old pandering.

You are almost always wrong so I guess we will have an answer this afternoon.

Would someone please explain to me why contacts sports, like football, has no fans in an outdoor setting. Yet non contact volleyball, played inside, can have a limited number of fans. Wow

Would someone please explain to me why contacts sports, like football, has no fans in an outdoor setting. Yet non contact volleyball, played inside, can have a limited number of fans. Wow

Inside sports can have fans but its limited to 10% of the venue size. If you ever gone to a volleyball game that will work for parents and families.

He isn't say a word about us being able to play.

They are simple going to let schools shut themselves down until it's the majority of schools not being able to play in the next few weeks and say, "unfortunately with the majority of schools not being able to play this Fall, we are going to suspend until this Spring". He may say it sooner with a major league baseball reference if they can't hang on until September.

They are simple going to let schools shut themselves down until it's the majority of schools not being able to play in the next few weeks and say, "unfortunately with the majority of schools not being able to play this Fall, we are going to suspend until this Spring". He may say it sooner with a major league baseball reference if they can't hang on until September.
And we would be ok with that?

They are simple going to let schools shut themselves down until it's the majority of schools not being able to play in the next few weeks and say, "unfortunately with the majority of schools not being able to play this Fall, we are going to suspend until this Spring". He may say it sooner with a major league baseball referenceif they can't hang on until September.
I’ll accept a Major League reference, though.

100% he will say we want football. We all want football. What it looks like for that to happen, I’m not sure yet. Keep your mask on. I will continue to kick the can Thursday.

He will say, let me check with The Dock and Paladin
If that's the case then football as we know it will be no more in the state of Ohio and everyone over the age of 36 will be dead by Thanksgiving (at least according to Paladin). Anarchy will rule and ravenous bands of homeschooled children will run rampant in the streets(again according to Paladin who heard this from his school board son that visited his bunker.)

Interested to hear what is being determined. IHSAA is to make a fan determination on Wednesday. However, my home county in Indiana has made the rule only 4 adults per Senior athlete can attend. No visiting fans at all. This was the best compromise they could reach as the county health department wanted no fans at all. This is from a county that has a grand total of 81 cases in 5 months. Their current positive rate is 2.9% and a grand total of 2 deaths. One in early April and one in mid July.

As for fans in the stands I will say it again, if there can be 800 people in a grocery store that is inside, why can’t there be 1,000 people in a stadium that is outside ?
I know it is rare for stores to reach capacity but after the lockdown there was a line outside my local Lowe’s that we had to wait until someone came out before you went in, so it was at capacity.

As for fans in the stands I will say it again, if there can be 800 people in a grocery store that is inside, why can’t there be 1,000 people in a stadium that is outside ?
I know it is rare for stores to reach capacity but after the lockdown there was a line outside my local Lowe’s that we had to wait until someone came out before you went in, so it was at capacity.
Krogers was balls to the wall each time i went......

For more p0pular teams, like yours, rotate a new set of fans in every qtr...........