Democrat $1.9 Trillion SPENDING bill .... is not just about covid

The same thing that has crippled many small businesses in our country have also badly hurt cities. It’s called COVID. Remember the hoax that would be completely gone by summer.
Covid did not cause any economic problems, politicians response to covid caused the issues . Why does Fla. not have serious budget issues this year.

Last edited:
Close to half of the workers in America work for less than $15 per hour. Good jobs? You’re kidding yourself. If you are lucky enough to make $15 an hour that’s $2400 a month before taxes. How do you pay rent, buy groceries, etc on a couple thousand dollars per month? We are the wealthiest country in the history of the world. How do you rationalize this?
Crown in New Bremen is hiring so is Precision Strip in Minster. Plenty of good paying jobs, America has too many people who instead of sacrificing and working unpleasant hours just don't have the ambition to do anything about it. And that is fine with me but I don't want my taxes paying for their apathy towards work not to better themselves. Their are people that work rotating shifts, every other weekend, do they like it no but they do it because it is decent money. Luck people make their own luck.

Crown in New Bremen is hiring so is Precision Strip in Minster. Plenty of good paying jobs, America has too many people who instead of sacrificing and working unpleasant hours just don't have the ambition to do anything about it. And that is fine with me but I don't want my taxes paying for their apathy towards work not to better themselves. Their are people that work rotating shifts, every other weekend, do they like it no but they do it because it is decent money. Luck people make their own luck.
So you mean to tell me that people choose lower paying jobs? That is ridiculous.
Do you really know anyone who would do that? Don’t be stupid, and, please, have someone help you with your grammar. You should have tried a little harder in junior high.

So you mean to tell me that people choose lower paying jobs? That is ridiculous.
Do you really know anyone who would do that? Don’t be stupid, and, please, have someone help you with your grammar. You should have tried a little harder in junior high.
It is not ridiculous, younger generation because of their love for video games is very unambitious. Where I work at, the co. hired last year, starting pay is 20 bucks an hr. tops out at 35 had to extend their hiring period by a month because they did not have enough applicants. Crown and PS both pay more than 15 dollars an hour, someone needs a job go online and apply. My grammar is fine and if you don't like it too bad.

The government has a formula for what the min wage should be and according to the news using that formula, the min wage should be 20 dollars per hour. So why are you crying over 15?

It is not ridiculous, younger generation because of their love for video games is very unambitious. Where I work at, the co. hired last year, starting pay is 20 bucks an hr. tops out at 35 had to extend their hiring period by a month because they did not have enough applicants. Crown and PS both pay more than 15 dollars an hour, someone needs a job go online and apply. My grammar is fine and if you don't like it too bad.
Problem is Americans want easy office jobs that require no effort than physical work. The jobs a computer program could do ?

The government has a formula for what the min wage should be and according to the news using that formula, the min wage should be 20 dollars per hour. So why are you crying over 15?
Do you need a special type of tin foil hat to receive these formula transmissions.

Your grammar was better. Did you have help? Your last sentence for example. My grammar is fine (comma), and if you don’t like it (comma), too (to) bad.

Last edited:
A quick search returned this as :...............

In reality, there has never really been an established formula for determining the federal minimum wage. Some sources believe that it is calculated as a certain percentage of the current poverty line for a family of four, but in recent years that has not proven to be the case. Currently,
it is not indexed to the rate of inflation, either.

Last edited:
This bill, and the two others currently being pushed, will permanently damage this nation .................likely beyond repair.

The Marxists parading around as democrats in congress and elsewhere need to be sent packing, before we are ruined.