Dementia joe admits nothing can be done to stop the pandemic for months. Media silent

If only they would have let him out of the basement earlier... 11,000 more people would have jobs today
So you prefered Trump's saying for 6 months that were turning the corner and met the moment? Or Pence saying that we will be 'over this and it will be behind us in June? Once a pandemic gets to the this stage can you just STOP IT in it's tracks ? I know honesty concerning this virus isn't a conservative value , but at least Biden isn't lying, and won't ignore it or not talk about it at all like Trump has done for long stretches over the last year . Lies, ignore, say we turned a corner { Lie Lie } it will disappear , 15 cases will become 0 , Do I need to go on ? The course was set a long time ago and it's at it's worst now , If you want to blame Biden for being honest at this point so be it. Crush him if the vaccine rollout stalls and is a failure , crush him if he lies about it , crush him if he ignores it . Or would you prefer that?

So you prefered Trump's saying for 6 months that were turning the corner and met the moment? Or Pence saying that we will be 'over this and it will be behind us in June? Once a pandemic gets to the this stage can you just STOP IT in it's tracks ? I know honesty concerning this virus isn't a conservative value , but at least Biden isn't lying, and won't ignore it or not talk about it at all like Trump has done for long stretches over the last year . Lies, ignore, say we turned a corner { Lie Lie } it will disappear , 15 cases will become 0 , Do I need to go on ? The course was set a long time ago and it's at it's worst now , If you want to blame Biden for being honest at this point so be it.
Using the pandemic to ruin the economy and get Biden in office is a Democrat value.

They had their own super spreader events and basically fought every effort to mitigate the spread. ??‍♂️
Sure they did.. lol. That’s why they banned travel from China and didn’t attend Pelosi’s party in Chinatown “it’s safe... come on down”

Lol. Sounds like they did a lot.
Again.. a lib like yourself, needs guidance and needs the government to tell you what to do. That’s why you are so butt hurt. You are mad that Trump didn’t hold enough peoples hands... didn’t force enough people to act comply ..mad that he followed the constitution.

Reactions: y2h
So you prefered Trump's saying for 6 months that were turning the corner and met the moment? Or Pence saying that we will be 'over this and it will be behind us in June? Once a pandemic gets to the this stage can you just STOP IT in it's tracks ? I know honesty concerning this virus isn't a conservative value , but at least Biden isn't lying, and won't ignore it or not talk about it at all like Trump has done for long stretches over the last year . Lies, ignore, say we turned a corner { Lie Lie } it will disappear , 15 cases will become 0 , Do I need to go on ? The course was set a long time ago and it's at it's worst now , If you want to blame Biden for being honest at this point so be it. Crush him if the vaccine rollout stalls and is a failure , crush him if he lies about it , crush him if he ignores it . Or would you prefer that?
You blamed Trump for not stopping it.

Now you say it couldn't be stopped.

Are you a member of the media?

Guess Joe shouldn’t have spent 5 months promising that he’d “crush the virus” lol.
Well all I can say is he won didn't he? Besides cheating and fraud to get him elected, he told us how poor Trump was doing on the virus the whole campaign and if he was elected he would do great things to rid us of the virus and make things better quickly and then after being President only three days he tell us all that was a lie. Says now nothing he can do we are just going to have to live or die with the virus.

Well all I can say is he won didn't he? Besides cheating and fraud to get him elected, he told us how poor Trump was doing on the virus the whole campaign and if he was elected he would do great things to rid us of the virus and make things better quickly and then after being President only three days he tell us all that was a lie. Says now nothing he can do we are just going to have to live or die with the virus.
At least they have the weekend to come up with a lie to explain what Joe meant to say.

I got a feeling that's going to happen frequently until Kamala takes over.

At least they have the weekend to come up with a lie to explain what Joe meant to say.

I got a feeling that's going to happen frequently until Kamala takes over.
Wonder if they will ever be forced to tell the truth and not have the Media cover for them. This is not going to be pretty.

Democrats have no integrity. We all knew what would happen as soon as Biden got into office.

Weaponize an act of violence by falsely claiming Trump thinks white supremacists are good people, fake a document that "prove" Trump is in the pocket of Russia, exaggerate a virus, harm the economy, rig an election, make false claims that Trump incited a mob to storm the Capitol. There's no limits and no lows they won't go to. It's all about having power, and the ends justify the means. They are evil, terrible people. And idiots follow them.

But....what about trump?

I just want to understand....sleepy joe is saying that we can't control a virus and viruses basically will do what viruses always do?

Seems I have heard that some place before.

Harry can't help himself. It wouldn't be so bad if he hadn't been critical when anyone merely mentioned obama's name.

But at least will know what all his posts will be about now that sleepy joe is in office and is already looking like a disaster.

Harry...the original one horse pony, cornpop.

"We're eight months into this pandemic, and Donald Trump still doesn't have a plan to get this virus under control.

I do
." -- Joe Biden October 15, 2020

there’s nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months.” -- Joe Biden January 22, 2021

We replaced one liar with another.