Dementia joe admits nothing can be done to stop the pandemic for months. Media silent

Surprise! Biden's big plan of wear the mask is not working and he has no answer of what to do. Sure would have been nice if the 80 million honest and fraudulent votes would have put someone in office that did have answer and more important a truthful one.

Surprise! Biden's big plan of wear the mask is not working and he has no answer of what to do. Sure would have been nice if the 80 million honest and fraudulent votes would have put someone in office that did have answer and more important a truthful one.
The Virus isn't politically useful anymore. Next couple of weeks will be about Impeachment. MSM has it all planned and Dems have a plan. At some point the Virus narrative needs to shift. How else are we going to get millions of illegal immigrants into the Country. Got to destroy America as we know it. America is bad

I just want to understand....sleepy joe is saying that we can't control a virus and viruses basically will do what viruses always do?

Seems I have heard that some place before.
It is refreshing to have a leader who is honest about the pandemic and instead of lying for personal benefit he has a plan that will help citizens. He actually cares about citizens and is letting the experts do their jobs. He is not saying it will magically go away.

yep.. he cares so much about our citizens (well except for those 11000 citizens who don’t have a job because he’s an f’ing moron)

So Biden's comment that nothing can be done to change the trajectory in the next several months is his plan?
Remember, he said in October that he had a plan to control the virus....
The problem is he was heard say I have a plan for this and I have a plan for that all campaign long, yet when asked what is the plans he would never give an straight answer. How many things did he not tell us what he would do. Joe, are you going to pack the Supreme? My guess shortly after the joke of an impeachment is done we just might get an answer. Might I suggest to Joe, if you haven't kept the Guard on call up might be a good idea to recall them and maybe some back ups. Wonder how many R's states might not be so willing to send them after the treatment they got this week.

Last edited:
The problem is he was heard say I have a plan for this and I have a plan for that all canpaign long, yet when asked what is the plans he would never give an straight answer. How many things did he not tell us what he would do. Joe, are you going to pack the Supreme? My guess shortly after the joke of an impeachment is done we just might get an answer. Might I suggest to Joe, if you haven't kept the Guard on call up might be a good idea to recall them and maybe some back ups. Wonder how many R's states might not be so willing to send them after the treatment they got this week.
Like I said, we replaced one liar with another.

Joe always copied off others, like when he was caught plagiarizing in law school.
This reminds me did you see how he plagiarized part of Clinton’s Inauguration speech? Fox played both back to back, exact same words. Although I doubt he actually wrote one word of the speech.