Del Fair Barbers 2014

DOWNTOWN PANTHER

I wanted to post about the new shop the guys have. Lance and the gang moved recently and the new shop looks great. It's right next to TJs Lounge on Rapid Run. I was in today and it's bigger and wide open. I was very impressed.

sam, you either have a mullet or go to a salon. otherwise you would know how important it is to know where a good barber is located. especially since the one i've been going to for 41 years is going to retire soon. damn wernke!

jtk
()

I don't use the flobe jk. I cut or use the clippers every two weeks. I used to go to a salon for my cut....every three weeks, but that is when I cared and needed a perfect fade.

I drive 20 minutes to a new salon in West Chester, where they also hook you up with free beer when you pay for a hair cut. P sweet.

sam, you either have a mullet or go to a salon. otherwise you would know how important it is to know where a good barber is located. especially since the one i've been going to for 41 years is going to retire soon. damn wernke!

jtk
()

Wernke is still open? I used to ride my bike there as a kid and even then he was giving bad haircuts IMO. First of all it took 40 mins to do the haircut because he spent half the time peering out the window. Nothing against him as a person he was always a very nice guy.

Western Hills Barbershop behind the plaza is the best around here.

I wanted to post about the new shop the guys have. Lance and the gang moved recently and the new shop looks great. It's right next to TJs Lounge on Rapid Run. I was in today and it's bigger and wide open. I was very impressed.

Haven't been there in years. Greg's a good guy.....hope they do well out there.

Wernke is still open? I used to ride my bike there as a kid and even then he was giving bad haircuts IMO. First of all it took 40 mins to do the haircut because he spent half the time peering out the window. Nothing against him as a person he was always a very nice guy.

Western Hills Barbershop behind the plaza is the best around here.

yes, still open...although reduced hours. he had a guy going to buy the shop when he retires, but he was found dead in his basement.

thanks for the tip for westernhills barber shop.

jtk
()

What do they charge for a buff and shine?

:>---

I went on a dinosaur dig once...
all I found was coprolite.

Does anybody still do the hot towel and straight razor shave? I used to get that now and again until my barber closed up and retired. Pretty nice.

What do they charge for a buff and shine?

:>---

I went on a dinosaur dig once...
all I found was coprolite.

Buff and shine ? If I shaved my head, I'd be a total mess. 16+ locations with 60+ stitches would make me double-ugly. If I go bald, I'm in trouble !

You must have been in Dino's litter box......

Does anybody still do the hot towel and straight razor shave? I used to get that now and again until my barber closed up and retired. Pretty nice.

Salzano's downtown still does them. I think the family also owns Mariemont Barber Shop and they also do old school straight razor shaves.