Defiance's "Next Big Thing'

How interesting.
A stud pitcher who hit 90+ over 20 times in this game played for his ACME squad.

How novice, a great player showing up for his town, his team, his school, his community, his friends to help further advance the legacy of the program. Not all players do that and only think of themselves.

Last edited:
Great for this young man! I do not know anything about ACME baseball. Is he committed? Were multiple college coaches at this ACME game to recruit him? If he is uncommitted right now and had done this at Lake Point, Grand Park, etc. with a Bo Jackson, Ohio Elite, Midland, Flames, etc. would he already be off the table?

Great for this young man! I do not know anything about ACME baseball. Is he committed? Were multiple college coaches at this ACME game to recruit him? If he is uncommitted right now and had done this at Lake Point, Grand Park, etc. with a Bo Jackson, Ohio Elite, Midland, Flames, etc. would he already be off the table?
Certain he has offers, Coach Held knows his craft well and ensures all his players with the talent get looks.

There were at least 5schools there all day Saturday, mostly below his league, but still looks.

I know a number of kids over the years will make sure to be back to play for their town, team for acme at state. I was just congratulating him for doing so as others seem to flip the bird to their program and only care about themselves and to hell with the programs legacy.