Dayton Thurgood Marshall Basketball

I hear that Thurgood is gonna be crazy good this year with Elmore-'22, McComb-21,and Amerson-'21. Also hear they have a few transfers coming in including a nice guard who's is moving from North Carolina. Can't wait for T-Wood/Thurgood matchup this year.

HardCorps

I hear that Thurgood is gonna be crazy good this year with Elmore-'22, McComb-21,and Amerson-'21. Also hear they have a few transfers coming in including a nice guard who's is moving from North Carolina. Can't wait for T-Wood/Thurgood matchup this year.
We will see if they can handle the heat. How long have TM’s players been playing together?

member1

Thurgood players have been together for awhile since youth ball and AAU[/QUOTE

Looked a mess this past weekend at UD. Plenty of talent. Not enough basketballs to go around. I hope Coach Mac can reel that in. If he can they will be tough. If he cannot, it will be a mess. Good luck to him though he is a good guy and a underrated coach.

Last edited:

yakyak

Thurgood players have been together for awhile since youth ball and AAU[/QUOTE

Looked a mess this past weekend at UD. Plenty of talent. Not enough basketballs to go around. I hope Coach Mac can reel that in. If he can they will be tough. If he cannot, it will be a mess. Good luck to him though he is a good guy and a underrated coach.
I am betting they do get it together. Summer is really, just Summer. Everyone coming off their AAU teams, wanting to impress with the individual things they have improved on.

Give him a few weeks in November and it will be all good. I think they will be very good, and there is not a lot around Dayton to really deal with them * I think.

member1

I am betting they do get it together. Summer is really, just Summer. Everyone coming off their AAU teams, wanting to impress with the individual things they have improved on.

Give him a few weeks in November and it will be all good. I think they will be very good, and there is not a lot around Dayton to really deal with them * I think.
If you say so. What I saw was a bunch of guards not sharing the ball, at all. Again good luck to Shawn Mac getting that together cause if he does, I agree they will be tough.

Looseball

Last season they played hard and were certainly talented, but they weren’t very good defensively and had no inside game or presence. Any improvement in those two areas? If so, they will be one of the DII teams to beat. On another note, how will Dunbar be? Will they recover under Cole?