Dayton D3 Boys Soccer

FOOTY10

From the looks of it D3 is down in the Dayton area this year but a big game tonight between # 3 Troy Christian and #11 Dayton Christian. From what I remember Dayton Christian has led this match up for some time. Anyone have any predictions / insights on the game tonight?

winbypin

From the looks of it D3 is down in the Dayton area this year but a big game tonight between # 3 Troy Christian and #11 Dayton Christian. From what I remember Dayton Christian has led this match up for some time. Anyone have any predictions / insights on the game tonight?
In recent history, its been pretty evenly matched. Last three games it is 1-1-1. 3 goals to 3 goals. Long term history, sure, DC has the upper hand. TC really didn't come on until 3-4 years ago.

Both teams are fairly young this year. I think DC is younger after graduating what they did last year.

That being said, its a rivalry game so all bets are off.

yakyak

TC 1 - DC 0. Walk off goal with about :55 remaining!

Ragged game. Surprised with the lack of discipline on the DC side.

Dayton Christian is down from last year, that's for sure with a new coach and lots of graduates. From what I've seen they haven't really jelled as a team and they are moving players around to different positions to find good fits.

Troy Christian is 79th (6th in Ohio D-3) in the Maher rankings as the best Dayton D-3 school right now even with the loss to Seven Hills. But their strength of schedule isn't all that great (449 in the state) so their performance is a bit tough to gauge.

winbypin

Dayton Christian is down from last year, that's for sure with a new coach and lots of graduates. From what I've seen they haven't really jelled as a team and they are moving players around to different positions to find good fits.

Troy Christian is 79th (6th in Ohio D-3) in the Maher rankings as the best Dayton D-3 school right now even with the loss to Seven Hills. But their strength of schedule isn't all that great (449 in the state) so their performance is a bit tough to gauge.
TC loss to Botkins last night. Don't know any details just saw the score.