Dayton Area Recruiting Update(s)

Would like to start a thread where we can update Dayton area players and their recruiting this off season. The heavy hitters like Morgan, Bradds, Denny, Geter, Harris, Kennard, Bibbs, etc. will get a lot of pub as summer rolls on, but what about other Dayton area kids? Some that may be getting strong D-II and D-III looks.

I posted about the big guys the other day, and offers keep rolling in for Springboro's Morgan. Rutgers and Vanderbilt are the two most recent to offer the 6'10" rising senior: http://www.daytonsportsbeat.com/?p=961

As I look at this list of kids in the Dayton area getting really nice college looks, I'm having a hard time remembering the last time the area had this many great hoops prospects. But, I have a horrible memory, so enlighten me if you must. Check this list out though.

Maverick Morgan- UD, Xavier, Vanderbilt, West Virginia, Iowa State, USC, etc.
Evan Bradds- Most of the MAC, Belmont, Davidson
Jarron Simmons- Not confirmed, but rumored to be getting MAC looks and the like
Damarion Geter- Winthrop has offered, many others watching
Zack Denny- Albany, UNC Greensboro, MAC schools paying attention
Mark Alstork- Not confirmed, but UD rumored to be keeping an eye on him
Jalen Camper- (Beavercreek) None confirmed but phone has probably rang a few times

Justin Bibbs- Turning into one of the state's best prospects in 2014, offers from Xavier, Dayton, Cleveland State already

Luke Kennard- Has serious interest from Michigan, Ohio State, West Virginia, UD, Xavier, etc, etc.
Amos Harris- Serious interest from several mid-major and even high major schools

Without going any deeper, those are 10 very recruitable players in the Dayton area. I think the winter of 2012-13 is going to be awesome. Your thoughts?

I agree this is one of the best few years for recruiting in the Dayton area. It's probably one of the most talented to come out in a while. The last time I remember a few years span like this was 04-06.

Matt Terwilliger- Troy/Ohio State
Seth Gorney- Butler/Iowa
Isiah Carson- Springfield South/St Bonaventure/Miami(oh)?
Dashone Kirkendoll- Stebbins/Temple
Michael Hall- Troy/Idaho
Derek Brown- CJ/Xavier
Nate Miller- Springfield South/UNC Wilmington
Jerome Tillman- Beavercreek/Ohio
Daequan Cook- Dunbar/Ohio State

* Two NBA players from there
*Not to mention the class right after having Chris Wright and Aaron Pogue

As I look at this list of kids in the Dayton area getting really nice college looks, I'm having a hard time remembering the last time the area had this many great hoops prospects. But, I have a horrible memory, so enlighten me if you must. Check this list out though.

Maverick Morgan- UD, Xavier, Vanderbilt, West Virginia, Iowa State, USC, etc.
Evan Bradds- Most of the MAC, Belmont, Davidson
Jarron Simmons- Not confirmed, but rumored to be getting MAC looks and the like
Damarion Geter- Winthrop has offered, many others watching
Zack Denny- Albany, UNC Greensboro, MAC schools paying attention
Mark Alstork- Not confirmed, but UD rumored to be keeping an eye on him
Jalen Camper- (Beavercreek) None confirmed but phone has probably rang a few times

Justin Bibbs- Turning into one of the state's best prospects in 2014, offers from Xavier, Dayton, Cleveland State already

Luke Kennard- Has serious interest from Michigan, Ohio State, West Virginia, UD, Xavier, etc, etc.
Amos Harris- Serious interest from several mid-major and even high major schools

Without going any deeper, those are 10 very recruitable players in the Dayton area. I think the winter of 2012-13 is going to be awesome. Your thoughts?
Where does camper play in the summer?

Bradds de-committed and re opened his recruiting after their coach left. Astork getting looked at by UD? Is this really true?