Dayton announced as Final 4 site

Ok let's start it...this is unfair to teams in NE Ohio!! Not centrally located. Too far to drive especially in winter weather. It favors schools in SE Ohio. Did I miss any..lol

Ok let's start it...this is unfair to teams in NE Ohio!! Not centrally located. Too far to drive especially in winter weather. It favors schools in SE Ohio. Did I miss any..lol
It’s an extra 45 minute drive in a Covid year. I think they’ll be fine. If anything, be mad at Ohio State.

Major highways in from every direction and lots of experience with tournament ball, probably more than anywhere else in the state. With a little duck-and-cover, this is the perfect choice.

Should be in Dayton or Cincinnati every year. NE Ohio gets football, SW Ohio gets Basketball. Even swap until they bring it all to Columbus. My OP...

Should be in Dayton or Cincinnati every year. NE Ohio gets football, SW Ohio gets Basketball. Even swap until they bring it all to Columbus. My OP...

From this post on....

Everyone needs to go to your local drive-thru and pick up a couple
of 6 packs; you're going to need a lot of ammo for the pizzing match
that follows!

peeing-boy-images-stock-photos-vectors-shutterstock-little-boy-peeing-clipart-248_280.jpg

:>---

EGA