David Robertson leaving CUP

Good luck to him, people I've talked to at CUP have nothing but good things to say as I said in another post. Certainly seems to be a major loss to Cincinnati soccer, I was snooping on Facebook and saw tons of heartfelt posts from people so he has certainly left an impact (despite what a few on here say).

It will be interesting to see how this landscape chance (again) in Cincinnati settles.

Good luck to him, people I've talked to at CUP have nothing but good things to say as I said in another post. Certainly seems to be a major loss to Cincinnati soccer, I was snooping on Facebook and saw tons of heartfelt posts from people so he has certainly left an impact (despite what a few on here say).

It will be interesting to see how this landscape chance (again) in Cincinnati settles.
For whatever it's worth. A lot of success is tied to his name. For the sake of the young ladies in the area, I hope the local success continues.

Speaking from personal experience there has been a lot of upset and worried people with his departure announced. Point blank the CDA still existed because of the work DR put in, otherwise ALL of those kids would be at Ohio Elite.

He did a lot for a lot of people, and a lot of players and families think a lot of him. it will be very interesting to see how Cincinnati soccer shakes out over the years. Not sure JP is the one to lead a CUP program back to where it was, I hope it happens but history can't repeat itself.

I hope he finds success. They last comment is a tad sketchy. Many of the better players tried to go over to OE before him, and just as many since him. He is exceptionally good at self promotion and trying very hard to make things seem as he wants not as they are. But even a principles of marketing 101 class lets you see whats up. JP is a good guy, wish him luck. we knew him from Hammer back in the day, and KF is a better coach so really looks like things perhaps got better for CUP. KHA getting a path to the ECNL and CUP stuck with the GA really hurts CUP.