David Hogg says...

Yorktown

What an shining example of the lunacy of the leftists and the product of our failed state and education system.

What an shining example of the lunacy of the leftists and the product of our failed state and education system.
Your are right that our education system is a disaster but Hogg is accurate. The Antifa movement is an anti fascists ideology with origins back to WW2. You must have been a victim of the crappy education system, too.

Your are right that our education system is a disaster but Hogg is accurate. The Antifa movement is an anti fascists ideology with origins back to WW2. You must have been a victim of the crappy education system, too.
:ROFLMAO:

Oh no.. you are a goof... The hours I have read books on WW2 there was no antifa group that played a major role in fighting WW2. You could say everyone who was against the Nazis were anti fascists, they are nothing like the white punks in blacks masks in 2020.

By the way Hogg is the perfect little pencil necked punk to dawn a black mask and throw bricks threw windows to show he is down with the cause.
Pathetic.

Actually, ANTIFA dates to the 1960's in Europe, the anti fascists of the 1930's were communists or Anarchists.
As Yorktown posted, all the Allies in WW2 were anti-fascists when referring to Germany and Italy; not so much Spain, Portugal and various South American countries.

Oh no.. you are a goof... The hours I have read books on WW2 there was no antifa group that played a major role in fighting WW2. You could say everyone who was against the Nazis were anti fascists, they are nothing like the white punks in blacks masks in 2020.

By the way Hogg is the perfect little pencil necked punk to dawn a black mask and throw bricks threw windows to show he is down with the cause.
Pathetic.
Nobody said a group had mobilized under antifa doctrine in WW2. The point is the doctrine has origins to the anti fascist and anti far right movements during WW2. Groups did not mobilize around the movement until some years later. Again, Antifa is not an organized group no more than white nationalism is. It is a doctrine that organized groups adopt.

Actually, ANTIFA dates to the 1960's in Europe, the anti fascists of the 1930's were communists or Anarchists.
As Yorktown posted, all the Allies in WW2 were anti-fascists when referring to Germany and Italy; not so much Spain, Portugal and various South American countries.
These things all morph. the point is that contrary to what the ignoring people on this Board claim, Antifa is not a terrorist group created by the American democratic party.

David Hogg is a crisis actor and gun control shill. Didn’t they find him to be a fake student at Parkland? Thought I remember seeing him having graduated from a CA school a couple years before Parkland occurred.

HAHAHAH If you really believe today's ANTIFA is truly anti facists you really must do some good drugs.

Yeah, the soy boys causing all of this destruction are the exact same as the anti fascist in Italy fighting vs the Brown Shirts. You disgust me.

If only they were actually anti-fascists....... the actual anti-fascists were US and allied soldiers.....

I can picture Christmas at the household, "Grandpa, what did you do in the war?" GPa "I threw paint at a woman about to speak at a college in Oregon, helped burn down an AutoZone, and broke windows down 5th Avenue to help looters get in and steal shoes and big screen TVs. Hitler, Mussolini and Franco never knew what hit them, or that they had been hit".......

HAHAHAH If you really believe today's ANTIFA is truly anti facists you really must do some good drugs.
Hate groups selectively apply doctrine. Not all white nationalist groups think the same way. KKK may have different interpretations than Skinheads. The same is true for hate groups that are inspired by Antifa.

Proderp dies on multiple hills, what a boob
I'm perfectly fine dying on the hill of correct.

1591125232434.png

Were they around fighting the Nazi's in WW2? I did hear that Eisenhower wanted to change the army's OD to black and have them wear bandanas but Roosevelt thought it to scary. You but the oob in boob
Antifa is not a they. It is a doctrine or a movement. People form different associations or groups that act on behalf of the movement or some elements of the movement. The doctrine was not fully formed during WW2, but anti fascist sentiment of the time became a fundamental principle of the movement. As such, no group that identified with the Antifa movement fought Nazi's during WW2. Those groups would come later once the doctrine was more fully developed. You should have paid better attention in high school history.

Antifa is not a they. It is a doctrine or a movement. People form different associations or groups that act on behalf of the movement or some elements of the movement. The doctrine was not fully formed during WW2, but anti fascist sentiment of the time became a fundamental principle of the movement. As such, no group that identified with the Antifa movement fought Nazi's during WW2. Those groups would come later once the doctrine was more fully developed. You should have paid better attention in high school history.
You should pay better attention to their actions rather than what they claim to be.

Not surprised you are defending them though

I went to Catholic HS we didnt get to Antifa until senior year and by then I was too busy getting laid. HS must have sucked for you