Darius garland is not a star.

Sexton shoots 49 percent.garland 43 lol.
This year, in 20 games, not even starting in most of the games as he's not good enough to start unless someone is hurt. He was backing up 35 year old Mike Conley who averaged 13 points a game last year. Do your homework, Sexton has never shot 49% in any full season in his career.

A clunker? 12 points, 6 assists, 2 steals and ZERO turnovers. A solid game, despite only shooting 4-11.

Maybe just buy a diary and put your illiterate non-sense in there and spare the rest of us. No one cares about your opinion. It is always 100% negative energy.

Garland sucked again tonight 5 turnovers.
No positive comments or compliments when the Cavs win and Garland has 4-5 good games in a row. But the predictable complaints when they lose. Sorry your life is so awful that you only see negatives.

How about the positives? 22-12, 3rd in the East. This is a really good fun team. Try to enjoy them.

For those who actually understand basketball, we know why the Cavs lost. Toronto shot 51% from 3, making 19 threes. Team defense could have been better tonight. But sometimes the opponent just have a hot night.

I’m guessing brian won’t be logging on to comment on Garlands performance tonight. 46 points on 70% shooting, 8 assists.

But awful defense.
The Cavs were +6 with him on the court. And he still scored 46 points on 70% shooting you miserable dcikhead. Stop being a fan if all you’re going to be is negative. And if you’re only going to be negative, learn the intricacies of the sports you watch. Did that high schooler punching you in the face do so much brain damage that you only have a 3rd grade level understanding of basketball, football and baseball?

Never punched me a lie and cavs are not elite.Be lucky to win a playoff series.
Yes you were. There are people who saw it happened and confirmed. How else would you explain your lack of understanding on basketball and football? It has to be brain damage from being punched by a teenager because you were talking smack about him.

Never punched me a lie and cavs are not elite.Be lucky to win a playoff series.
Normal people are happy when their favorite team is winning a lot and going to be in a good playoff spot.

You whine and moan for every loss because they are not "elite". There are no elite teams. Cavs are among the 3 best in the East. Try to just enjoy it and cheer for your team.

Clearly you must have behaved the same way at a High School football game, and criticized the kids playing, just like you do on here. Glad to hear someone decked you. Grow up. Just be a normal fan.

Garland with 22 pts/4 boards/6 assists/2 steals and only 1 turnover in 35 minutes of play...and the team was a +20 while he was on the floor...you are clueless, as usual.

Utah Is in a rebuild way ahead of schedule
so losing doesn't matter to you now...even though losing mattered 2 posts ago...give it up man. I don't know why you insist on hating players/teams that you supposedly cheer for, but you are consistently wrong. Garland is a legit PG on a playoff caliber team, and Sexton is a guy playing bench minutes. There's a reason for that.

I'm sure Brian will tell us that Garland had another terrible game in their win over Houston. He only had 26 pts/4 rebounds/9 assists/3 steals...and he only had 1 turnover...shot 9/16 from the floor...5/8 on 3-pointers...3/3 on FTs...and was a +17.

Darius garland another awful game.beren dominated by thunder pg.We need sexton.Darius 14 points in garbage time.season is a complete failure.

Last edited: