Dancing on someone’s grave…pathetic

Can’t wait to see the MAGA losers on Yappi defend this. There is no defense. Absolutely horrid and disgraceful.

I don't know why you are surprised.
Trump has always been an .
The sooner you move on the more enjoyable your life will be.

Must be a miserable existence you live that you are so consumed with a FORMER President.
Actually I have already accepted that Trump is dog . I am doing this to see all the people that continue to support him knowing that he is detestable. Truly amazing to me that so many people will overlook every single vile thing he does just because they like his “policies”. Truly disgusting. BTW, I knew we would have people come to Trumps rescue and defend this horrendous statement. You proved me right. Sad. Pathetic. Losers.

Actually I have already accepted that Trump is dog . I am doing this to see all the people that continue to support him knowing that he is detestable. Truly amazing to me that so many people will overlook every single vile thing he does just because they like his “policies”. Truly disgusting. BTW, I knew we would have people come to Trumps rescue and defend this horrendous statement. You proved me right. Sad. Pathetic. Losers.
How so?
He's a POS. Always has been. Always will be.
What do POS do? Do and say POS things. You know that well as you see that sort of person every day when youlook in the mirror.
Only a jagoff like yourself would take my post as proving your point.

How so?
He's a POS. Always has been. Always will be.
What do POS do? Do and say POS things. You know that well as you see that sort of person every day when youlook in the mirror.
Only a jagoff like yourself would take my post as proving your point.
I know you feel like for defending Trump but projecting your guilt on to me is really sad. Trump is a giant mass of submerged in 30 feet of trailer park sewage and you love him. Congrats. You are a horrible human being that has nothing to offer society.

I know you feel like for defending Trump but projecting your guilt on to me is really sad. Trump is a giant mass of submerged in 30 feet of trailer park sewage and you love him. Congrats. You are a horrible human being that has nothing to offer society.
Trailer park sewage? You are such an elitist.

Trump is no longer in office. He can't hurt you any longer buttercup.

How was what I said defending him.

Lord your reading comprehension skills suck.
You are here. Responding to the thread. If you were indifferent you would move along. You love Trump. You still have his sign in your yard……10 months after the election .

I know you feel like for defending Trump but projecting your guilt on to me is really sad. Trump is a giant mass of submerged in 30 feet of trailer park sewage and you love him. Congrats. You are a horrible human being that has nothingrailer park sewage? You are such an elitist.

You are here. Responding to the thread. If you were indifferent you would move along. You love Trump. You still have his sign in your yard……10 months after the election .
Dude.
Wrong on all accounts.

Still waiting for someone to admit that what Trump posted in his statement about Colin Powell is horrid and uncalled for. Still waiting. You can’t.

It was wrong.

Yet, he was still a far better President than Dumb Old Sleepy Joe Biden.
Finally!!! One person out of hundreds on Yappi that can admit that this was BS. There is a lot of horrible in politics but taking the time to release a negative statement about a guy that just died two days earlier is the most disgusting thing I have seen in a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h