Dalton vs JFK

Pick winner

• Dalton

Votes: 27 40.9%
  • JFK

Votes: 39 59.1%

• Total voters
I think that Daltons run game will struggle some in this game. Struggle with an asterisk. I don't believe Schlabach runs for 200, but it is going to be a great game.
I think Schlabach and the Dalton offense will be firing on all cylinders like always and expect this game to be a shootout. Fully expecting Dalton to score 35+ in this game and wouldn't be shocked to see 40+. I think Dalton still has the best 2 athletes on the field in this game though its more narrow of a gap than in previous weeks. I think other than size, which JFK hold the advantage, they match up athletically across the board. All we talk about are Malone and Schlabach, but Beatty and Geiser too very talented players in their own right and Stutz holds his own at QB.....wish we could play this game tonight I'm so d@%& excited for it!

Im pretty sure there worse people in the world then someone who makes a joke, that was completely harmless to everyone btw, then points out the obvious when a certain someone rants about it. Unbunch them panties Mr Niswander.
I think he is changing his user name to Charmin30 after reading his meltdown. Que up the ??.

I think Schlabach and the Dalton offense will be firing on all cylinders like always and expect this game to be a shootout. Fully expecting Dalton to score 35+ in this game and wouldn't be shocked to see 40+. I think Dalton still has the best 2 athletes on the field in this game though its more narrow of a gap than in previous weeks. I think other than size, which JFK hold the advantage, they match up athletically across the board. All we talk about are Malone and Schlabach, but Beatty and Geiser too very talented players in their own right and Stutz holds his own at QB.....wish we could play this game tonight I'm so d@%& excited for it!
Definitely going to be a battle. Very similar teams and styles.

No, I think it's a generational thing. You millennials are very soft and get very upset when your not in a safe space. You are very ferocious though behind the keyboards. ?
*not sure if this individual is trolling or just incredibly stupid

I think the biggest issue with this game is now everyone is posting in the JFK V Dalton thread and the D7 25 thread. It’s all the same guys. Now I have to follow 2 threads. We all need to get our s*** together.
That’s actually Norwayne’s fault too. No idea why that was done…?

Everyone I've come across from the Warren area has been very gracious and respectful. He is the exception. He wouldn't know humility if it walked up and kicked him in his teeth.
I’m a JFK guy and I’ve posted about sportsmanship in the past. Some people may believe such thinking is outdated and it’s okay to take shots at opposing teams, fans and officials. Some posters on here have taken me to task for stating that, but I let it go. I don’t know Jaws and I won’t judge him. If, as he claims, his remarks were in jest then I suggest we all accept that.

42-27 JFK wins.......Norwayne ran on these cats..........#2 and #16 are another level....... I hope Dalton thinks #2 is the only athlete JFK has on the squad. Sleep on #11 also............We aint McDonald? Lets get physical.......physical......Trumbull County athletes >Wayne County athletes
In this case that wouldn't be a bad thing, McDonald is 2-0 all-time against Dalton, beating them in '91 and 2010 playoffs (unless there is another matchup I am not aware of).

42-27 JFK wins.......Norwayne ran on these cats..........#2 and #16 are another level....... I hope Dalton thinks #2 is the only athlete JFK has on the squad. Sleep on #11 also............We aint McDonald? Lets get physical.......physical......Trumbull County athletes >Wayne County athletes
There’s the overconfidence I like to see, now we have a thread!

All the “physical……physical” in the world won’t matter when #5 clears your DB‘s by 10 yards and takes it to the house. So you spread it out to stop the bleeding, and then that’s when #34 goes to work. So you bunch up to stop him, and then #6 throws one deep…..rinse, repeat. 49-42 Dawgs.

With all due reverence to JFK. Reckoning is coming.

In this case that wouldn't be a bad thing, McDonald is 2-0 all-time against Dalton, beating them in '91 and 2010 playoffs (unless there is another matchup I am not aware of).
Cmon man. I was McDonalds ball boy. Rozzos year, I believe their was a krumpak, and Flair. Dudes were athletes. I got to get my McDonalds digs in. Lol

Malone and Schlabach were so far ahead of anyone on Lucas' roster, but that won't be the case with JFK. Sure, those 2 will still be standouts, but it will at least be a fair playing field. I'm a little worried that Dalton only completed passes to 2 receivers last week. Is that normal? Against opponents like JFK with more depth and athleticism across the board than Dalton's previous opponent, it'll be crucial to utilize all their weapons.

Cmon man. I was McDonalds ball boy. Rozzos year, I believe their was a krumpak, and Flair. Dudes were athletes. I got to get my McDonalds digs in. Lol
It's all good, those were some great teams. Hell, Trumbull county late 80's and early 90s had such great football at all levels with Harding winning it all after the merger, JFK got a title and a couple runner-ups and McDonald had a couple runner-ups and a regional title.

All the “physical……physical” in the world won’t matter when #5 clears your DB‘s by 10 yards and takes it to the house. So you spread it out to stop the bleeding, and then that’s when #34 goes to work. So you bunch up to stop him, and then #6 throws one deep…..rinse, repeat. 49-42 Dawgs.

I believe the qb will need time to throw the deep ball.

Dalton didn’t score 49 points all year against inferior competition. Good luck against JFKs defense