D7 R25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please hate on us one week at a time, specifically this week in this year. It’s not fair, I can’t come back at you because you guys are out of the mix every year. I believe we didn’t have much of a shot against you guy last year to. How’d that work out.
I'm trying to get it out of my system. :ROFLMAO:

Daltons two best players were their RB and WR. Two positions that can kill you. NC two best players are their MLB and RT O tackle. I believe Dalton would beat NC.
As an NC fan I am amazed our RB who has 2,000 rushing yards (without playing in the second half of 6 games) is just an afterthought and not mentioned as one of our best players.

I didn’t realize you must have faced Bo Jackson and Barry Sanders this year. What do you have to accomplish to be considered a key player for NC?

We also have our QB back from last year who had success against JFK.

If you feel Dalton is better and they would beat NC you are allowed your opinion. NC is your opponent Saturday and that is fine to look by us and push us down.

Hope to have the pleasure of watching a close game just like last year’s game but obviously hoping for a different outcome for my GreenWave.

Great accomplishment meeting 2 years in a row in the final 4.

As an NC fan I am amazed our RB who has 2,000 rushing yards (without playing in the second half of 6 games) is just an afterthought and not mentioned as one of our best players.

I didn’t realize you must have faced Bo Jackson and Barry Sanders this year. What do you have to accomplish to be considered a key player for NC?

If you feel Dalton is better and they would beat NC you are allowed your opinion. NC is your opponent Saturday and that is fine to look by us and push us down.

Hope to have the pleasure of watching a close game just like last year’s game but obviously hoping for a different outcome for my GreenWave.

Absolutely no one from JFK is looking past NC. Your RB is good, but not the best we've seen this year. He is very shifty with good feet. The QB is pretty good too.

It does amaze me though the amount of overly sensitive people post on here. If someone doesn't bow down to every single player from the opposing teams and declare them the greatest they've seen people get all in a tizzy.

Don’t take offense. That’s what we’ve done in this thread for months. Most of the dudes we’re complimenting now were getting chopped down like old ash trees through the regular season.

Y’all more than earned the right to play Saturday. Should be a dandy.

Well I got a few things for you. ?
#16 for NC is good. #34 for Dalton is special.
This forum is for Region 25 teams. So stay off our page if your panties are in a bunch. JFK beat you last year and we are going to beat you again this year. Region 25 top 4 smokes your Region top 4. #20 for NC is good. #5 for Dalton is special. Dalton has 3 really good Olineman. NC has one in #78. I would take a healthy Dalton QB over NC QB any day.

This forum is for Region 25 teams. So stay off our page if your panties are in a bunch. JFK beat you last year and we are going to beat you again this year. Region 25 top 4 smokes your Region top 4. #20 for NC is good. #5 for Dalton is special. Dalton has 3 really good Olineman. NC has one in #78. I would take a healthy Dalton QB over NC QB any day.
Best. Thread. Ever.

Cool...what position do you play?

Absolutely no one from JFK is looking past NC. Your RB is good, but not the best we've seen this year. He is very shifty with good feet. The QB is pretty good too.

It does amaze me though the amount of overly sensitive people post on here. If someone doesn't bow down to every single player from the opposing teams and declare them the greatest they've seen people get all in a tizzy.
This is also true.
I won't deny it.
It can also be a fact that JFK has faced better backs so I do take back the negative slant I took on that.

A little sensitive that only our MLB & Oline are mentioned as our best players. I believe our skilled guys were glossed over and that is on me.

Quite honestly this is one of the deepest NC teams I can remember. We have a lot of depth and a lot of guys only playing 1 way.

We all can get a little excited when the final 4 is upon us.

Best of luck to the Eagles Saturday.

The DVII state championship game this year is the Region 26 versus Region 28 game Saturday night. I expect Marion Local to win a hard fought game versus Hopewell-Loudon. The Region 25 Vs Region 27 game on Saturday is for the runner up in DVII this year.

The DVII state championship game this year is the Region 26 versus Region 28 game Saturday night. I expect Marion Local to win a hard fought game versus Hopewell-Loudon. The Region 25 Vs Region 27 game on Saturday is for the runner up in DVII this year.
I honestly don't know their playing our game. Both teams should just agree to split the runners up trophy and start the offseason early.

One of these days, when I'm old and gray, some D7 team (non-MAC) is going to paste Marion Local. I hope I'm alive to see it. NOTHING lasts forever. GO R25!

There are 2 R25 teams ahead of Hopewell-Loudon IMO. And I also have Newark Catholic ahead of H-L ( too much talent/leadership)

But, they have to play these out.

2016 luckily Maria Marion Stein were D6, I’m down with JFK but I’m also realistic
If I remember correctly from the Hudl days you’re a JFK guy, but also an objective high school fan. I agree that Marion Local is the overwhelming favorite to take home the DVII crown. That said, the game still has to be played.

If I remember correctly from the Hudl days you’re a JFK guy, but also an objective high school fan. I agree that Marion Local is the overwhelming favorite to take home the DVII crown. That said, the game still has to be played.
That it does, hoping for the best. Four great teams best of luck to all, an experience the coaches and players will remember the rest of their lives. The schools and communities are proud of the young men

Oh St Paul guy who thought NSP was better this year. How did that work out for you pal. You were really confident over Southern. ?
They were better...better than Southern. Then they ran into a team with some really good transfers players. That's always tough to beat

Good luck in your game this weekend. What position did you say you played again...I'll keep an eye out for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.