D7 R25

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the flip side,

I’d like to remind everyone that Dalton’s strength defensively is in the secondary. Tall, fast, physical, and seniors… But, Kennedy could win this one outright without ever testing them. It’s not just the fantastic #2. Mr. Mauro is a guys, guy. All gas no brakes. Tough as nails, and Dalton will recall #16 earning his stripes all over the field in last season’s tilt. He’s had a great senior season. He brings a different look in the backfield, and forces D’s to make some tough choices. Good enough hands for quick outs, put him under center, or dial up a violent dive. He’s a problem. Next up in the wheel of pain is the talented youngster under center, Mr. Hadley. We could talk about him taking off from the pocket, by design or creating, but I’d rather talk about his decision making and leadership.I can’t say I ever took a snap or called a huddle as a sophomore, but I for sure was a sophomore and happen to know for a fact I couldn’t lead a bunch of goal driven seniors to do anything. He’s been impressive in getting the ball to other playmakers or even calling his own number.

Dalton has seen a big line with two different types of backs and a QB that you always have to account for… and it was the closest game they played this year. And that team was young. Dalton needed one hell of a defensive stop to ice it. The Eagles have been there.

One play could be the difference.

Both teams should be stressed in a high pressure situation, here. Knowing that a running clock may not be on the menu for the 1st time in weeks. But if I look across the division and really all divisions… D7 is WELL representing the talent pool. This game alone has more future star potential than just about any games I’ve paid attention to. They’re worth the price of admission.
Geez Hoist - What did you serve at the JFK team dinner last night? Only thing you left out was their blood types....? j/k j/k.....I like it, have seen Mauro bust long runs plenty of times this year too - definitely a tall task for the Bulldogs. Cannot wait for tomorrow night!

Question for the Dalton peeps. How has #34 not been the focal point of the Dalton offense running the rock but just for his senior year.
Honest answer - I think they spent so much time trying to figure out the QB situation last year, or mainly what was the best utilization of Malone, that they just missed the talent sitting right in front of them at RB/FB....I don't know any other logical explanation so this is what I'm sticking with lol

I pulled that right from some of the only film the Vatican has allowed out.
Geeeeeeeeez Hoist - you're giving me low hanging fruit again.......As much as I'd love to knock this hanging curveball out of the ballpark....I'm going to step away from the keyboard on this one. Turns of that line of inappropriateness does exist and we managed to find it - at least for me.... ? :ROFLMAO: ? :ROFLMAO:

Geez Hoist - What did you serve at the JFK team dinner last night? Only thing you left out was their blood types....? j/k j/k.....I like it, have seen Mauro bust long runs plenty of times this year too - definitely a tall task for the Bulldogs. Cannot wait for tomorrow night!
I didn’t even give a prediction… Kennedy is a great program from top to bottom. Those kids earned some nice words. …but, I do have an increasingly strong feeling about this one. I will likely post it up before game time, with my projected score.

I didn’t even give a prediction… Kennedy is a great program from top to bottom. Those kids earned some nice words. …but, I do have an increasingly strong feeling about this one. I will likely post it up before game time, with my projected score.
Lol I was just joking/messing with you Hoist....I agree with you actually, they have earned every good word said about them for sure!

Tempesta……lol…funny to see a recruiter supporting his RECRUITS! Public vs private…..let’s go public!
Must be a Mathews guy I see. With your 4 total posts ever. I don’t hide behind a screen name like you. Mathews have any openings next year to play? Take accountability for what you write you coward. You claim to know me then I shall await a visit from the boogeyman.

Must be a Mathews guy I see. With your 4 total posts ever. I don’t hide behind a screen name like you. Mathews have any openings next year to play? Take accountability for what you write you coward. You claim to know me then I shall await a visit from the boogeyman.
Niles has an opening yet jfk won’t play them for some reason?

1637428964508.png

We welcome a Div III team on our schedule with the likes of the Red Dragons. You had two ex Kennedy kids starting on your team. Recruiting? Niles can’t make the playoffs with 16 teams included. Let me know if you need Warren JFKs main phone number. At least you host playoff games because the home team will never play on that field when it matters

Status
Not open for further replies.