D7 R25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we all agree that the Firelands conference is terrible or am I not allowed to say that?
Can at least say bottom half of the league is bad, but that would be true of almost any DVI-DVII league outside the MAC. Top 3 league teams might win tonight (Crestview, NSP, and Collins WR), and Mapleton gave Lucas a game for more than a half.

They HAVE to move the week 12 game.
FD93EF6B-E0BE-4AEC-9AC9-1490EF26F566.jpeg

McFarren Field right before kick-off. It was drizzling. I don’t think it was as bad as is being portrayed. Just my opinion though.

From Daily Record (Wooster) online Dalton game story:
Schlabach (8 carries, 88 yards, 2 TDs) was his normal explosive self, hitting the edge before Mathew's defense could catch up routinely. Playing on a muddy field, Schlabach's explosion was too much on one play in the second half, as he slipped during a cut on a sure touchdown run. He still averaged 11 yards per carry in another impressive performance.

"I'll play anywhere, so I don't really mind it," Schlabach said about playing on the slippery surface. "But it's definitely a different game than playing on turf."

Last edited:
Two teams really separated themselves from the pack in the first round. Dalton and JFK are the cream of the crop in this region, but we already knew this.

Lucas and St. Paul struggled early against inferior opponents. I actually believe one if not both will lose this coming weekend.

I’m assuming the Dalton game was child abuse as the JFK game was. I think it will be much of the same in week #2 of the playoffs. I still believe JFK, Dalton, Lucas, NSP will advance after this week.

Agree with Jaws. STP and Lucas both going to be in a dog fight. Believe Dalton and JFK on a crash course. Dalton is a dangerous team. JFK in searching for themselves offensively most of the year can now go spread or pound it at you pretty efficiently which makes them a very tough out.

Two teams really separated themselves from the pack in the first round. Dalton and JFK are the cream of the crop in this region, but we already knew this.

Lucas and St. Paul struggled early against inferior opponents. I actually believe one if not both will lose this coming weekend.
Interestingly enough I had a narrative cooked up for St. Paul getting beat before the semi’s. Although I had Plymouth busting brackets here… Southern seemed to put on a well balanced effort to avenge an early season loss. Good for them. Southern was faster than the Big Red though, and I think the Flyers speed will create a brand new wrinkle for the Indians to deal with… Much more interesting week 12 coming.

We barely got past McDonald in 2019 and we know how that turned out. There is no panic in this team. You really think Lucas is going to lose to Malvern? Or, is it you want Lucas to lose to Malvern?

Status
Not open for further replies.