D7 R25

Status
Not open for further replies.
What have I said that is so outlandish? I said last year thst Lucas had no chance agsinst us, wasn't wrong. I said we'd win the region, wasn't wrong. And when I do make a statement and end up being wrong I come on here and say so. I'm still waiting for you to put me in my place. Here's another one for ya. Lucas won't make it to the regional championship game because ON FILM they aren't nearly as good as last year.
Wow! What a prediction! You heard it hear first, folks! Lmao.

Last edited:
What have I said that is so outlandish? I said last year thst Lucas had no chance agsinst us, wasn't wrong. I said we'd win the region, wasn't wrong. And when I do make a statement and end up being wrong I come on here and say so. I'm still waiting for you to put me in my place. Here's another one for ya. Lucas won't make it to the regional championship game because ON FILM they aren't nearly as good as last year.
...Teams that I have watched that are good, Marion Local, New Bremen, Saint Henry, McComb, etc. JFK is Ok as an Independent. That does not make them "good"...

See. I can do it too.

Cherry pick the best and crap on everyone else. SMH.

...Teams that I have watched that are good, Marion Local, New Bremen, Saint Henry, McComb, etc. JFK is Ok as an Independent. That does not make them "good"...

See. I can do it too.

Cherry pick the best and crap on everyone else. SMH.
I don't disagree that the teams you have mentioned are good. Not sure what being an independent has to do with anything but alright. I'll take being ok I guess with our pedigree. I didn't realize you were now a Crestview fan. Sorry I hurt your feelings. It's not crapping on someone if its the truth.

I don't disagree that the teams you have mentioned are good. Not sure what being an independent has to do with anything but alright. I'll take being ok I guess with our pedigree. I didn't realize you were now a Crestview fan. Sorry I hurt your feelings. It's not crapping on someone if its the truth.
I'm waiting for Bulldog74(?) to start talking about open enrollment.... He'll make this thread even more interesting

I believe St. Paul is better than the Crestview results. (But I’ve also been critical of the Flyers schedule and few head scratching results to this point. I do believe they’re capable of pulling one off.) As I believe Crestview’s schedule, this year, was well below their quality and that allowed them to be 10-0. And I don’t particularly believe in them as #2 seed in that Div/Region… but they have to play these out.

Hurt my feelings? After years on here I have no feelings.

Sitting back reading all of this, has been a lot of fun. Crestview is good, they capitalize on mistakes and play tough defense for how small they are. Now, they are not state contender good and will struggle to get out fo Region 22. Region 22 has been dominated by teams who can throw the ball of late, but it seems that it is a run heavy offense dominated region at the top right now. Size wise, Crestview is even smaller than Lucas. Their RB gets the most out of his talent on both sides of the ball, but he's still only 150lbs.

I believe St. Paul is better than the Crestview results. (But I’ve also been critical of the Flyers schedule and few head scratching results to this point. I do believe they’re capable of pulling one off.) As I believe Crestview’s schedule, this year, was well below their quality and that allowed them to be 10-0. And I don’t particularly believe in them as #2 seed in that Div/Region… but they have to play these out.
Fair enough.

Crestview's non league wasn't very good at all. EK has been very jekyl and hyde. Firelands overall isn't great in my opinion.

Crestview's non league wasn't very good at all. EK has been very jekyl and hyde. Firelands overall isn't great in my opinion.
Good programs. Down year w/ small schools. Other programs trying to build… I think they’ll be okay, but I agree this isn’t their year to “wow” anyone.

Good programs. Down year w/ small schools. Other programs trying to build… I think they’ll be okay, but I agree this isn’t their year to “wow” anyone.
Actually outside of the mini Mac’s, D7 (and 6 and 5) is seeing a lot of older small school conferences in a regression this year. Lucky to have 1-2 top tier teams as opposed to a really strong league overall.

Take a look at D4… would not mind the top D7’s there ?

Sitting back reading all of this, has been a lot of fun. Crestview is good, they capitalize on mistakes and play tough defense for how small they are. Now, they are not state contender good and will struggle to get out fo Region 22. Region 22 has been dominated by teams who can throw the ball of late, but it seems that it is a run heavy offense dominated region at the top right now. Size wise, Crestview is even smaller than Lucas. Their RB gets the most out of his talent on both sides of the ball, but he's still only 150lbs.
Can they win R22? Idk. Maybe. Maybe not. Are they a good team? Yes. Are they great? No. A "not very good" team from R22? Bucyrus.

Can they win R22? Idk. Maybe. Maybe not. Are they a good team? Yes. Are they great? No. A "not very good" team from R22? Bucyrus.
They play with an edge that they've been missing the past few years. I think Haverdill made sure they knew everyone was saying they were going to be bad after losing last years class and it motivated them. They've been solid, but have always dropped 1 or 2 games they shouldn't.

I’ll never understand the comments about whose team is not very good or which ones are overrated. To me, this is just being disrespectful to high school kids and the schools they represent.

I am undoubtedly the oldest (in my seventies) Warren JFK fan on this site so yeah, I’m old school. Sportsmanship is important to me and I may have been raised differently from many of you, but I’m pleased to say that I’ll never change.

Good luck to all the schools playing this weekend and let’s all agree to see exciting injury free games.

I’ll never understand the comments about whose team is not very good or which ones are overrated. To me, this is just being disrespectful to high school kids and the schools they represent.

I am undoubtedly the oldest (in my seventies) Warren JFK fan on this site so yeah, I’m old school. Sportsmanship is important to me and I may have been raised differently from many of you, but I’m pleased to say that I’ll never change.

Good luck to all the schools playing this weekend and let’s all agree to see exciting injury free games.
I’m sorry, papa.

After making the final 4 and both threads moving on past 2021 Massillon Football and 2021 Southwestern Buckeye League, the 2021 Yappi state championship game of most interesting/popular/hilarious threads goes to, in an upset, D7 R25 shocks the Midwest Athletic Conference 2021 for the title.

Ya, I said it. Let's goooooooooooo!

Seriously though, I really enjoy the banter/back-and-forth on here. Congrats for making this thread an absolute blast. Good luck to everyone's alma-maters moving forward! Here is to some injury-free football! Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.