D7 R25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirtland were not champs that year and neither was the team they lost to.
Heights did make the finals I will give you that. But they did lose by 25 in the final.
Fort Frye who lost in the 2nd round yes.

I'm not saying these are bad losses. All I'm saying is in my opinion Dalton hasn't "been there done that" while JFK and Lucas have and one of them will do it again. Winners win that's why we see a lot of the same teams make deep playoffs runs year after year.
”Losers always talk about their best… Winners go home and f%@k the prom queen.”

Not sure what “has done” means In the CONTEXT of this year. If it meant anything, some of those WCAL teams have been playing football for well over 100 years. I happen to have Dalton as one of the favorites THIS year. I can assure you that’s equally meaningless. ?‍♂️

I'm not saying these are bad losses. All I'm saying is in my opinion Dalton hasn't "been there done that" while JFK and Lucas have and one of them will do it again. Winners win that's why we see a lot of the same teams make deep playoffs runs year after year.
I understand this point. Lots of times I use it for the basis of my argument. I think in this case it might be slightly misplaced.

A few years ago Anna, perennial MAC doormat, had "it" and boat raced everyone not named Marion Local. Why? They had the best "dudes". Few on this thread would argue that Dalton has 2 of the best "dudes" in the region. Can they put it together? That will be the question.

One specific point to add - Dalton's biggest issues are going to come in week 11 & 12. If they can get to 13 and start playing on carpet it's going to be VERY hard for anyone to keep up with their speed.

I understand this point. Lots of times I use it for the basis of my argument. I think in this case it might be slightly misplaced.

A few years ago Anna, perennial MAC doormat, had "it" and boat raced everyone not named Marion Local. Why? They had the best "dudes". Few on this thread would argue that Dalton has 2 of the best "dudes" in the region. Can they put it together? That will be the question.

One specific point to add - Dalton's biggest issues are going to come in week 11 & 12. If they can get to 13 and start playing on carpet it's going to be VERY hard for anyone to keep up with their speed.
From my seat, this couldn’t be more accurate. That Dalton team‘s Kryptonite has been playing at home, of all things… And that…is weird.

Dawgs played their best game of the year. Most surprising thing was how they were blowing the doors off the Norwayne D line on the game-clinching drive. Didn’t expect that. Manhandled Norwayne on both sides in the 4th.
Did not and would not have called that… sheesh

How bout dem Bulldawwwwwgs!! Was at the game, it was fantastic. Dalton had 1 turnover (only the 6th all season) and had a pretty bad holding call cost them in the 1st half that sort of changed momentum. Daltons 2 dudes showed up huge and were the difference in the game. Going to be an extremely tough out in the playoffs

This region is what we all though it was going to be. The top 4 then a very big drop off to the rest.

Kennedy and Dalton are the best 2 teams. They have athletes that the rest of the region just doesn't have. It will be interesting when they match up.

This region is what we all though it was going to be. The top 4 then a very big drop off to the rest.

Kennedy and Dalton are the best 2 teams. They have athletes that the rest of the region just doesn't have. It will be interesting when they match up.
Good win for Kennedy. Definitely hard to gauge JFK and Lucas head to head after the Mogadore win considering Mogadore beat JFK. Then again Mogadore lost to Southeast and JFK just put it to Southeast. Confusing. I think we can all agree Dalton is the top dog. Hand them the trophy already.

How bout dem Bulldawwwwwgs!! Was at the game, it was fantastic. Dalton had 1 turnover (only the 6th all season) and had a pretty bad holding call cost them in the 1st half that sort of changed momentum. Daltons 2 dudes showed up huge and were the difference in the game. Going to be an extremely tough out in the playoffs
Dalton may end up with the gauntlet… gonna be super fun.

Good win for Kennedy. Definitely hard to gauge JFK and Lucas head to head after the Mogadore win considering Mogadore beat JFK. Then again Mogadore lost to Southeast and JFK just put it to Southeast. Confusing. I think we can all agree Dalton is the top dog. Hand them the trophy already.
Gotta play these out…

Status
Not open for further replies.