D7 R25 2023

Danville is on their 3rd coach since 2013-Honabarger, Smith, Blum
Plymouth had the same coach but will have a new one next year
Toronto has had 2 since 13 I believe

Posted in the other thread, there are 2 in the region from the Youngstown area

Dan Williams- McDonald (23 years) 159-84; 65% win percentage
Sean Guerriero- Springfield local (16 years) 115-63; 65% win percentage

Just seems like an off year to do it
It's not like teams are lining up to play the Eagles. It isn't going to be as big of an off year as many think either. Remember, Kennedy returns something like 7 starters on offense and 6 on defense and a lot of the backups got a lot of playing time this year. Plus the JV went undefeated too.

JFK returns plenty to be good enough to win this region again. I dont know where that talk comes from. Their QB will be a 3rd or 4th year starter and they return a very good RB along with the backup that played well. They started a freshman on the OL last year. They'll be fine.

This is what should happen with the expanded playoff. Teams should schedule tougher teams in the regular season. JFK, Lucas, Dalton have all done this. Danville is the smallest school in their league. Hillsdale has a good league schedule and Lucas non-league for the next few years.

Something I’ve always wondered. Are JFK parents too soft to send their kids to Harding or are their kids too soft to handle it?
Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Something I’ve always wondered. Are JFK parents too soft to send their kids to Harding or are their kids too soft to handle it?
If you've ever seen a Kennedy football game "soft" isn't the term you would use. Smart would be the word you are looking for. Why anyone would want their kid to go to a failing school district is beyond me.

I would bet that if you saw a Harding practiced vs a Kennedy practice, a Boardman practice vs a Canfield practice, a South Range practice vs a Niles practice, an Ursuline practice vs a Salem practice, you would learn a lot on why those teams play a certain way.

Everyone knows Harding is the antithesis of physicality, but the queens of finesse led by a clown. Meanwhile, physicality is the utmost priority by the November teams mentioned above. If you aren’t physical in those programs, you fill up the water bottles.

Harding is too soft to handle the physicality of a regional final. Too soft to handle the moment. So in fact, I ask you: could Harding kids handle the demand of winning playoff games at Warren JFK?

Last edited:
I'm up here in some of ya'll's neck of the woods, Hartville. Drove through Dalton, quite a stench. 🤢 My wife said she seen a sign that read "state champions"...so, what sport does Hartville have a state title in?

I'm up here in some of ya'll's neck of the woods, Hartville. Drove through Dalton, quite a stench. 🤢 My wife said she seen a sign that read "state champions"...so, what sport does Hartville have a state title in?
1674318725704.png

Love going to Hartville. Hit the Hardware and checkout stuff that you can find online for 20-40% cheaper. ; )