D7 R25 2023

I'm up here in some of ya'll's neck of the woods, Hartville. Drove through Dalton, quite a stench. 🤢 My wife said she seen a sign that read "state champions"...so, what sport does Hartville have a state title in?
That’s the smell of excellence, it’s not for everyone. Well…It’s that or manure. One of the two. Either way, Dalton r00lz and Lucas dr00lz.

As @Jaws31 said, leadership will be one of the biggest challenges and improvements that the Eagles will face. The Blue Storm gets hit, but it starts in the weight room, the blue print is there, just a matter of whether they buy in and leaders step up. There is no blue print however for how to beat the MAC.
IMO Springfield will be a tough out next year.
Who does Lucas lose ? I saw that Danville’s guy graduated but they were a tough team. I don’t necessarily think the region is down that much.

As @Jaws31 said, leadership will be one of the biggest challenges and improvements that the Eagles will face. The Blue Storm gets hit, but it starts in the weight room, the blue print is there, just a matter of whether they buy in and leaders step up. There is no blue print however for how to beat the MAC.
Who does Lucas lose ? I saw that Danville’s guy graduated but they were a tough team. I don’t necessarily think the region is down that much.
Go to class

To beat the MAC you have to have the same mindset as the MAC in every aspect. COMPLETE buy in from everyone involved in the program. It is hard to get everyone marching in the same direction at the same time. Having 70+kids in a roster helps too. If a kid, say, doesn't want to go along with the program there are 20 that can take his place. Beating the MAC can be done, it is just very, very difficult.

To beat the MAC you have to have the same mindset as the MAC in every aspect. COMPLETE buy in from everyone involved in the program. It is hard to get everyone marching in the same direction at the same time. Having 70+kids in a roster helps too. If a kid, say, doesn't want to go along with the program there are 20 that can take his place. Beating the MAC can be done, it is just very, very difficult.
This was highlighted a few years back when Anna beat the brakes off Springfield in the title game. Anna, a perennial doormatt in the MAC put it together in a way that few have. A 3 pt loss to MSML and won every other game that season by 30 or more. Those kids were exercising generations of demons.

And remember that most MAC schools don’t field boys soccer.

From the team that pissed away a W against Danville, we lost our QB Smollen and a few other key pieces including Corbin Toms. We will return most of our OL and both starting RBs. Plus, we'll have two other high quality backs who will get carries. Logan Toms may end up being the best player in the region. Ya, I said it.

I'm up here in some of ya'll's neck of the woods, Hartville. Drove through Dalton, quite a stench. 🤢 My wife said she seen a sign that read "state champions"...so, what sport does Hartville have a state title in?
The only school in Hartville is Uniontown Lake......Go Blue Streaks.....AND I hate the Hartville kitchen :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Pies are good though
The Office Finale GIF

What are the R25 schedules looking like this year?
2023 Lucas Football Schedule
8/18 @ Bellville Clear Fork
8/25 @ Jeromesville Hillsdale
9/1 Smithville
9/8 Warrensville Heights
9/15 @ Ashland Crestview
9/22 @ Monroeville
9/29 @ Lima Central Catholic
10/6 Plymouth
10/13 Fort Loramie
10/20 Arlington

2023 Lucas Football Schedule
8/18 @ Bellville Clear Fork
8/25 @ Jeromesville Hillsdale
9/1 Smithville
9/8 Warrensville Heights
9/15 @ Ashland Crestview
9/22 @ Monroeville
9/29 @ Lima Central Catholic
10/6 Plymouth
10/13 Fort Loramie
10/20 Arlington
A very Lucas like schedule if I do say myself! Go, Cubs!