D7 R25 2023

I agree I'm sure no one expected Lucas to come out throwing like that. Does NSP throw better than Lucas?
NSP doesn’t throw often but when they do, it’s set up well. They hadn’t thrown on Malvern until right before halftime. It was a beautiful middle screen and went for about 50 yards. There QB is pretty accurate

Watched all of the Malvern/NSP game. A few observations...

-NSP is small - they don't appear to have much size
-NSP seemed to try to play man defense a good portion of the game against the spread of Malvern
-QB has a nice arm and appears accurate - they should look to throw it more
-Malvern probably outgained NSP in this game
-Malvern lost this game more than NSP won it. Malvern was gashing NSP for 5+ yards per carry with #88 running off tackle - they tried to get cute with the passing game instead of just sticking with what was working.

Probably stupid to say this - but based on what I watched. NSP is in trouble both offensively and defensively. Dalton wins this, wouldn't be surprised to see a running clock at some point.
Agree

NSP doesn’t throw often but when they do, it’s set up well. They hadn’t thrown on Malvern until right before halftime. It was a beautiful middle screen and went for about 50 yards. There QB is pretty accurate
I watched a lil bit of Malvern game and he looked decent to me. I think this will actually be a close game.

The seedings are kind of a moot point. Its all computer generated based on wins and losses and the wins and losses of your opponents. If there was a human element involved, then people could really complain about the seeding. Strength of schedule only helps to make you a better team. as for Lucas and the Dalton game (I've re watched it several times), Dalton took some time to figure out the Lucas offense, but once they did it was really over. Like them or not, Dalton is a very good team this year. I would think that the Lucas posters would want the team, that knocked them out, to keep winning because it only makes your team look that much better. On a side note, I watched the State semi final game from 2002 (on video tape lol), between Smithville and Delphos St John!!! man what a game that was. Best of luck to the teams playing tonight!

It's upset city day!

Write it down, frame it, and hang it on your wall
Hurry Up Countdown GIF by Escape Hunt UK

Tonight's game clock....

ALOT of BABIES in this region. LUCAS crying they played tough schedule and r out. LOWEVILLE Crying because they have to play tonite. JFK crying because THEIR SAVIOR PROLONGO is gone. GROW UP. GROW some BALLS and leave it on the field like a man. I am TIRED of the CRYING.