D7 R25 2022

That Massillon thread is dangerous. I got into it in 2020 and was out of commission for awhile. All I said was "no tournament championships" and it was over. (BTW, they will search and find this. There are no safe havens from them :LOL: ).
Completely concur on this. Make it a point when referencing them to avoid using keywords they can search.

Side note - if you want to have some good belly laughs there's a fella from that fan base who likes to dump on the MAC & their titles because "small schools don't matter." Always makes me think about the guy who's job is emptying the puke buckets in ancient Rome mocking the Legionnaires as they marched by.

We are an Independent for a number of reasons. 1) All the other football schools in our conference left for other conferences (Danville, Loudonville, Crestline) and the other schools do not have football programs (Central Christian, Mansfield Christian, St. Peters). 2) We have repeatedly tried to join a different conference and no one will have us. We have been turned away by the KMAC and the Firelands (Not sure about the N10 and the WCAL. I know the WCAL has not added any teams since 1970) and are deemed too small to join the MOAC and the OCC. The OCC, I agree, we are too small. However, I think we would do OK in the MOAC. In 2020 we played the MOAC schedule and went 4-2. IMO, we would be a perfect fit for the Firelands, but they apparently feel comfortable with the number of teams they currently have. The KMAC would be nice to join, but they chose Loudonville over us when they recently added a team after Highland left.
You would do fine in the MOAC I'm sure. I mean let's be honest, Pleasant is on a downward spiral and up until last year Harding wasn't good at all. You could easily compete with any of the schools in the conference.

Nevermind, JFK stinks. Maybe 5-4 record this year and lose in the first round of the playoffs. Run ends. Got no line and have zero skill. Looking to move down to Div VIII.

You would do fine in the MOAC I'm sure. I mean let's be honest, Pleasant is on a downward spiral and up until last year Harding wasn't good at all. You could easily compete with any of the schools in the conference.
Other than Shelby, we competed pretty well I thought.

Ib
Completely concur on this. Make it a point when referencing them to avoid using keywords they can search.

Side note - if you want to have some good belly laughs there's a fella from that fan base who likes to dump on the MAC & their titles because "small schools don't matter." Always makes me think about the guy who's job is emptying the puke buckets in ancient Rome mocking the Legionnaires as they marched by.
I invite the Massillon fans to search me. They are such sensitive-Sallies. Their whole justification for breathing air is how those 15-18 year olds do in the fall. They have nothing else I guess. Very jealous of the MAC successes.

How has this not been responded to. Let's test the waters....LOL

Massillon
Paper champions
No titles in playoff system
1656330842669.png

Let's not pick on 6-time Runner-up Massillon Paper Tigers.

Since I'm the resident Holessa, put Lucas in Firelands, and give New London the boot.

I just saw that Cardinal Stitch canceled their season and that leaves Delta available in week 2.
3 hour drive. Don’t think they would go that far to get a running clock and it’s not worth it for JFK to go there. My opinion