D5 R18 Final: Liberty Center vs Elmwood

Who wins?

• Liberty Center

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • Elmwood

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21-13 LC after a long run. They are using multiple formations and Elmwood defense is misaligned and giving up huge plays.

Elmwood driving again. Outside receivers are like Waffle House - open all night.

TD Liberty on a 20 yard TD pass after a 30 yard run by Zeiter. 28-19 late in the 2nd.

LC gets the kickoff to start the 2nd half. Doesn’t feel like Elmwood is close to stopping the LC offense

Elmwood finally gets a stop on 4th down. They have the ball at their own 47 with a 4 point lead and about 3 minutes left in the 3rd

Well done, OHSAA. No free stream for Spectrum customers as advertised and the $10 stream I paid for froze every 3 minutes and reloaded to 5 minutes before kickoff and then dropped completely in the 4th quarter. Well done.

The commentator for the broadcast (OHSAA) loved LC, was he is local guy or someone randomly assigned by the state, anyone happen to know?

many thought LC would "run elmwood out of the stadium" and win hands down...was there, Elmwood had them on their heals and might have pulled it off it is wasn't for those two fumbles after pass completions in the third after Elmwood clearly had the momentum after halftime. Elmwood also had 2-3 possessions in the red zone they ended up not converting on, kudos to LC defense! Congrats to LC and good luck representing NwOHIO!

Great hs football game in the elements!

Yea? Seemed very neutral to me. Felt he'd have been a better golf announcer.....lol
At one point he he talked about how an LC kid (maybe orth?) had transformed himself over the last 4 years and mentioned what he looked like as a freshmen.
I know coaches share stories with the media in the week leading up to the game, story just seemed personal, like he knew the team well. But who knows.