D5 R18 Final - Eastwood vs Otsego

Leiter is a load and has wheels. That I knew going into the game. I was referring to Eastwood's big back. Looked to be about 6'2 215ish? Decent speed. Runs hard.

Leiter is a load and has wheels. That I knew going into the game. I was referring to Eastwood's big back. Looked to be about 6'2 215ish? Decent speed. Runs hard.

Emmet Getz. He’s a junior. He will have quite the senior year if they utilize him next year. Nice all around athlete. Solid basketball player. He’s a high jumper in track. Freak of an athlete for his size.

He replaced Rayford last year in the final 3 games of the season and really came on strong. The Eagles should be solid again next year. As will the Knights I assume, but this was Otsego’s year.

In my opinion, I don't feel that there is any way Hoban does not win this game. They have been a powerhouse for the past 5 years and they beat a top tier D1 St. Eds team 35-0. I don't think this game should even be close.

In my opinion, I don't feel that there is any way Hoban does not win this game. They have been a powerhouse for the past 5 years and they beat a top tier D1 St. Eds team 35-0. I don't think this game should even be close.

What does Hoban have to do with an Otsego/Eastwood D5R18 regional final? Or D5 in general?

What does Hoban have to do with an Otsego/Eastwood D5R18 regional final? Or D5 in general?
I’m going to assume they clicked the wrong thread. Not proud of it but it’s happened to me once before. I still would like to hear more about Ostego. It sounds like this is their best year in school history, and their defense gets better as the games progress.

I’m going to assume they clicked the wrong thread. Not proud of it but it’s happened to me once before. I still would like to hear more about Ostego. It sounds like this is their best year in school history, and their defense gets better as the games progress.

The only thing I can tell you about the Knights is with respect to the possibility of this being the best year in school history. It may turn out to be just that but Otsego was the D4 state runner-up to Nelsonville-York way back in 1981. To be perfectly honest I had never heard of them until that game. Well actually when they beat Rootstown in the semis was the 1st time I heard of them. That 81 D4 title game remains one of the few where it is the only title game appearance for both teams involved.

Last edited: