D4 Canton Regional

I'm devastated. I cannot imagine what the kids are feeling. What a horrible, horrible situation.

Feel terrible for everyone, but especially the kids.

My son's team made a run to the final 4 last year. When I attended a regional game the other night, I got chills just from the horn going off to start warm-ups thinking back to last year.

I must say I don’t get the bashing of Rasile. You may not like his coaching style but he was not out coached. In fact, I would say the opposite. 3 of the 6 kids who played this year had zero varsity experience. He took them to the Regional and was a bad call away from making it to the Final 8.
The problem being exactly what you stated. He probably doesnt have the most athletic kid in the school playing in Schadal, Tucker didnt come back out and was a big part of the team last year, also Culp transferred to Ridge because he didnt want to play for coach. If we have those 3 we beat Lucas by 10 plus.

The problem being exactly what you stated. He probably doesnt have the most athletic kid in the school playing in Schadal, Tucker didnt come back out and was a big part of the team last year, also Culp transferred to Ridge because he didnt want to play for coach. If we have those 3 we beat Lucas by 10 plus.
If you would have scored more points than them you would have won also, but you didn't. That's why they play the games.