D3 Region 11 Predictions

Jackson WB looks like ot should be a ton of fun. Jackson held WB to their lowest point total of the year thus far but WB offense has been on fire since then too. Can Jackson score enough to keep up?

Novak up to 11 all time single season passing yards. Pretty cool for a school without much history like WB

No excuses , but Granville's #2 QB came from Allen East with his Dad the HC he started 2 years there and took them to their 1st Playoff Season.
Are you sure about all that? QB2 is a Junior. Name Tyler Ernsberger. Granville HC is Shreider and this is his second year. If Ernsberger came from Allen East and started for 2 years, he would have had to play as a starter both his 8th and 9th grade years.

where is Western Brown vs Jackson likely to be played?

Paint Valley seems likely

Portsmouth, Waverly, Miami Trace, Chillicothe as well

Caught a little bit of the DeSales broadcast... the team was decimated with injuries. Missing 4 OL starters among numerous others.

The fact that the game was within 7 pts was more impressive. DeSales will be a force next year.

Also, Hartley loss is a bit surprising but props to London. Hartley not having as much success in D3 over the past few years.

Are you sure about all that? QB2 is a Junior. Name Tyler Ernsberger. Granville HC is Shreider and this is his second year. If Ernsberger came from Allen East and started for 2 years, he would have had to play as a starter both his 8th and 9th grade years.
Just what the guy calling the game was babbling about. Allen East has had a couple of Hershberger boys play for them the last couple of years. Maybe he got them confused.

Hard fought wins by both the Broncos and the Aces tonight! Congratulations
Now the question is where is this game going to be played? Who’s going to have the 90 minute drive and who drives 30? This seems to be an OHSAA trend?. I know depends on who put bids in.. Chillicothe would be the near perfect venue for this game hour and a half for both teams

i would bet Miami Trace gets this game. phenomenal venue and only 10 minutes farther for Granville. Chillicothe is an option too.

hope Western Brown wins. would certainly be fun seeing a team that’s never really had much success make a run to state.

If Clinton Massie and Western Brown both win, the SBC would have 2 teams make it to state in the same year, something i never imagined was possible

i would bet Miami Trace gets this game. phenomenal venue and only 10 minutes farther for Granville. Chillicothe is an option too.

hope Western Brown wins. would certainly be fun seeing a team that’s never really had much success make a run to state.

If Clinton Massie and Western Brown both win, the SBC would have 2 teams make it to state in the same year, something i never imagined was possible

I think they will give it closer to Granville

I heard he’s done tore his ACL.
Dang, hate that for the kid. In WBs 2 losses this year the opponents have combined to throw the ball a whole 7 times. Seems like best route to beat them would be controlling the ball on the ground. Does GHS have much of a running game?

Granville running game is decent- the QB is the key to the whole thing. Tore his ACL against Watterson 3 weeks ago. Played some last week- don't rule him out this week. College recruit for basketball so he may not try it again.