D3 R10 who is the favorite?

For how strong Region 9 is Region 10 is that weak. Glenville might just be the best of the bunch but who knows because they have not played anyone of note since week 3. I guess Mansfield is the chalk seeing they beat Norwalk already and have some speed to keep up with Glenville, could be a possible week 11 match up at Arlin Field.

For how strong Region 9 is Region 10 is that weak. Glenville might just be the best of the bunch but who knows because they have not played anyone of note since week 3. I guess Mansfield is the chalk seeing they beat Norwalk already and have some speed to keep up with Glenville, could be a possible week 11 match up at Arlin Field.
Nothing new to Glenville though, with their schedule. That has been the same thing for I don't know how many years now. Although Glenville is still good, they are not the Glenville of old. Glenville of old would win this region easily

Give me the TY-Tygers of Mansfield to get to the Final 4. They have the DI athletes to make it happen.

How many teams in all of D3 could beat Glenville’s first three opponents?

I will give you Liberty but Euclid and Cleveland Heights are not that special and in particular Cleveland Heights has only beaten 2 teams over .500, let's see how they do against a good but not great Maple Hts while battling for their playoff life. Also of note, Norwalk has a tOSU verbal on its team, how many does Glenville have?

I will give you Liberty but Euclid and Cleveland Heights are not that special and in particular Cleveland Heights has only beaten 2 teams over .500, let's see how they do against a good but not great Maple Hts while battling for their playoff life. Also of note, Norwalk has a tOSU verbal on its team, how many does Glenville have?
I'll give you that the Cleveland Heights loss is kind of a headscratcher, but I think the list of D3 schools that are going to beat a healthy Euclid is a reasonably short list.

I have no idea who is on Glenville’s team, i was just saying for some reason every year Glenville’s first 3 games are tough ones and then they tear through the Senate League. It doesn’t really matter how much talent you have on your team, ask Akron East

Even though Norwalk is #1 seed, they don't stand out in D3. They barely got by in OT against D4 Clyde last week, and they've only beat one D3 team, all their other wins come against D4 teams. They have plenty of talent and should be hammering everyone on their schedule this year but they are not playing up to their potential. Hopefully a playoff game will bring out some more aggressive play from them. Although their kicker is a standout!! Maybe he'll be a second player heading to OSU. ;)

Also of note, Norwalk has a tOSU verbal on its team, how many does Glenville have?
He is not a skill position player rather a lineman. Many in this area are wondering why OSU is showing interest in him as he looks to be a developmental project.

I suppose but when your a three star recruit competing for PT against five star talent its speak for itself. Either way Norwalk is going to need more than that to beat Glenville imo.

Very true along with the Monroeville kid they also have one from the racetrack that is Fremont. They should be fine.

I rather have Norwalk being challenged except for perkins in the sbc lake rather than glenville,who toughest games first three games 0-3 than going unchallenged in the senate league such as Norwalk beating clyde 41-40 in ot compared to glenville 2 weeks ago beat john marshall d-2 58-0.you get more out of a tough victory than a blowout what was supposed the senates second best team j.marshall who lost to d-5 (3-6)Fairview Park.makes the senate league look much worse.by the way the sbc lake could get 5 teams in the playoffs(d-3,4)how many teams the senate will get in other than glenville.probably 0. how will glenville react in a close game since their opening losses.if they play and its close norwalk has a kicker that has a 53 yard field goal and I think he is 8 for 8 in field goals. don disrespect Norwalk and the sbc lake.

Smith is 10-11 on FG attempts with over half at 42 yards plus, and a couple beyond 50. He also is able to kickoff to the endzone which is also an added weapon.

8 Glenville at 1 Norwalk
7 Bay at 2 Mansfield Senior
6 Holy Name at 3 Tiffin Columbian
5 Sandusky at 4 Buckeye

For the record, Bay-Mansfield met 2 years ago, a 28-18 Rocket victory.

Sandusky is led by BGSU commit Terion Stewart who’s ran for 1600 yards on a nagging high ankle sprain. He’s also been carrying his talented but undisciplined teammates on his back since they lost their starting QB in week 3.

Very athletic team with good size and depth they just cannot get out of their own way. For example when they lost to Mansfield Senior they committed 17 penalties but only lost by 7 points. If they can ever piece together four quarters they can beat anyone in this region.

Columbian is playing lights out. They’ve continued to get better each game and roll into the playoffs as my favorite. TC is athletic, they’re fast, they’re big and they’re strong. Couple that with an excellent QB in Frankhauser and a VERY talented receiving corps going 6 deep.

Columbian is playing lights out. They’ve continued to get better each game and roll into the playoffs as my favorite. TC is athletic, they’re fast, they’re big and they’re strong. Couple that with an excellent QB in Frankhauser and a VERY talented receiving corps going 6 deep.
Is TC that good or is Norwalk sliding backwards? Norwalk finished with negative net rushing yardage for the game against TC last night. Not a good showing for a top seed. I hope they get things figured out this week.

Sandusky is led by BGSU commit Terion Stewart who’s ran for 1600 yards on a nagging high ankle sprain. He’s also been carrying his talented but undisciplined teammates on his back since they lost their starting QB in week 3.

Very athletic team with good size and depth they just cannot get out of their own way. For example when they lost to Mansfield Senior they committed 17 penalties but only lost by 7 points. If they can ever piece together four quarters they can beat anyone in this region.
I think even a crisp game may not be enough against Norwalk. Sandusky has had a difficult time with Norwalk's athleticism and especially physicality, lately. And, sports are mental; Norwalk knows how to beat SHS across the board.

I agree, but this was last year as well. Will last year's hiccup against Lex be the motivating factor this time around?

Is TC that good or is Norwalk sliding backwards? Norwalk finished with negative net rushing yardage for the game against TC last night. Not a good showing for a top seed. I hope they get things figured out this week.
I think both, but read my recent post to Comet. These past two weeks are eerily similar to last year, except we were fortunate to stuff 2 point conversion against Clyde.

I think even a crisp game may not be enough against Norwalk. Sandusky has had a difficult time with Norwalk's athleticism and especially physicality, lately. And, sports are mental; Norwalk knows how to beat SHS across the board.

If Sandusky shows up and plays four clean quarters they can win. The funny thing about “mental” issues in sports is that they can go away with one play.