3 Ottawa-Glandorf (2) 11-0 132
4 Cin. Deer Park (1) 11-1 86
5 Oak Hill 11-1 85
6 Fairview Park Fairview 10-1 74
7 Willard 10-1 54
8 Wheelersburg (1) 8-2 52
9 Mantua Crestwood 9-1 36
10 Proctorville Fairland (1) 12-1 33

Others receiving 12 or more points: 11, Richwood N. Union (1) 25. 12, Albany Alexander 21. 13, Sardinia Eastern 20. 13, W. Lafayette Ridgewood 20. 15, Chesapeake 15. 15, Chillicothe Zane Trace 15. 17, Metamora Evergreen 14.

One team to keep an eye on is Northwestern (West Salem). Currently 11-1 with only loss coming to 9-1 Triway on the road. They've actually played a handful of good teams and have some good wins over Norwayne (10-2), Clear Fork (deceiving record), Waynedale (7-2), Dalton (9-4), Ashland (deceiving record), and Smithville (9-4). They can play all styles and can win in a shootout or slow-down game. Great inside-outside combos with excellent fundamentals.

Last edited:
#13 Sardinia Eastern is a team that many may not have heard of but plays good ball. Last I checked, they were undefeated. Not sure what their path would be, but it will take a strong team to beat them.

#13 Sardinia Eastern is a team that many may not have heard of but plays good ball. Last I checked, they were undefeated. Not sure what their path would be, but it will take a strong team to beat them.
Do you have a roster or anything for them? I can't find anything helpful online.

Do you have a roster or anything for them? I can't find anything helpful online.

Looks like they are 7-1. Hard to tell how good they are based on a really weak schedule. There is some video, nothing that jumps out, maybe the PF who has a nice jumper/range.

But I am comparing them to regional/state level teams in D3 that I watched last year.

Looks like they are 7-1. Hard to tell how good they are based on a really weak schedule. There is some video, nothing that jumps out, maybe the PF who has a nice jumper/range.

But I am comparing them to regional/state level teams in D3 that I watched last year.
Thank you. Just hard to gauge size because only one person has a Ht/Wt on the roster.

They were undefeated when we played them. I was surprised to see from your link's video that they were so far behind Alexander (which looks like it is ranked just ahead of Eastern here). We've also played #4 Deer Park, and (though both beat us badly) Eastern seemed to be a more difficult match-up for us...especially their starters. Big difference is that Eastern played many subs throughout, while DP played starters almost exclusively until 1:30 left in the game.

O-G with a 63-61 win over D1 #8 Lima Senior in front of a sold out crowd of 2600 tonight in Ottawa. Titans trailed by 6 at the half. 6'7 Ben Westrick went for 27 points, 10 boards and 5 blocks

Last edited:
O-G with a 63-61 win over D1 #8 Lima Senior in front of a sold out crowd of 2600 tonight in Ottawa. Titans trailed by 6 at the half. 6'7 Ben Westrick went for 27 points, 10 boards and 8 blocks

He was the difference. Lima Senior has to do some of the little things late in order to make a deep tourney run. Missed free throws killed us.