• Piqua

• Anderson

• Teays Valley

• Lasalle

• Edgewood

• Winton Woods

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sadly there is a thing called "who you play"...

Anderson playing a Lasalle schedule may be a 3 win team...WW-Trottwood and maybe an upset of one of the others....and the stats they ran up vs the ECC needs to be celebrated but lets be honest, Outside of Kings, and WW Anderson had some stat cash cows. We will see come Friday....
Anderson strength at this point is passing the ball which includes running back screens, smoke screens, tunnel screens, bubble screens. They do this while keeping you honest w the qb draw. I hear Lasalle has younger kids in the secondary and I guarantee Anderson's tempo will confused them at times. Styles make fights & if you have a young secondary Anderson is not the team you want to face.

Last edited:
Final thought/predictions for Round 2
Piqua over Withrow. I have seen very little film on Withrow but if Piqua's quarterback Ouhl plays anywhere close to the way he did last week Piqua will move on
Winton Woods over Kings. Possibly the most intriguing matchup of this round. I believe Winton Woods will avenge its regular season loss but honestly this may be a tossup
Lasalle over Anderson. I don't see why this won't be the offensive shootout everyone is expecting but Lasalle should get just enough stops to win by more than a touchdown.
Edgewood over Stebbins. Stebbins has not been able to stop anybody on defense. I don't expect that to change tonight. I think Edgewood will win comfortably.

Moeller graciously involved Withrow in a fundraising effort for the soccer program. Withrow isn't reliant upon another school for a "hand out." Stop with the negative narrative...these are kids.
I don't quite understand your comment. Withrow soccer is most definitely reliant on others for cleats. An assistant coach started a charity in 2015 for that sole reason. Now, the charity benefits other programs with similar problems, but make no mistake, Withrow's soccer program needs the donations of others for basic necessities (Other schools like Kings and Loveland have contributed in the past to make sure Withrow soccer players have cleats).

I know they are kids. And Withrow can't give one athletic program basic necessities, yet rolls out way more than a red carpet for another. It is a bad look for an athletic department was all I was getting at.

Attachments

• IMG_20211103_154858.jpg
    IMG_20211103_154858.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 30
Edgewood will be just fine against Stebbins. Stebbins Qb is better than Sidney's but Stebbins oline isn't very good.

I also think Edgewood won't have to run many different plays against the Stebbins defense. I forgot to ask an Edgewood supporter earlier. Is 54 on Edgewood a senior? He man handles other players. Good luck to both teams and stay injury free.
He is. He went to state in wrestling too. Great athlete even better kid

Sadly there is a thing called "who you play"...

Anderson playing a Lasalle schedule may be a 3 win team...WW-Trottwood and maybe an upset of one of the others....and the stats they ran up vs the ECC needs to be celebrated but lets be honest, Outside of Kings, and WW Anderson had some stat cash cows. We will see come Friday....

Interesting theory
Princeton: 11 catches for 201 yards,
Kings: 16 catches for 136
Winton Woods: 9 catches for 89

Last year against Lasalle he had 12 catches for 126. I think he will do just fine since he did that against a much better Lasalle secondary last year.

On your 3 win theory it might be right. They already beat winton woods, they are beating trotwood and I believe they are beating Trinity. Question is are they beating a down Colerain tea (by their standards), Manual. I do believe we are more than capable of getting blown out by X just like Lasalle did and losing to Elder and Moeller.

WW took it to Kings. Should've been a running clock. WW too the pedal off the metal in the 2nd half. Kings sold their soul & started sending the house & that's when we we supposed to use our 6'4 wr matched up 1on1. Next week will be interesting because I feel Lasalle will force us to pass. Winner of this game goes to state final four. Piqua & edgewood can't beat either of the 2.

WW took it to Kings. Should've been a running clock. WW too the pedal off the metal in the 2nd half. Kings sold their soul & started sending the house & that's when we we supposed to use our 6'4 wr matched up 1on1. Next week will be interesting because I feel Lasalle will force us to pass. Winner of this game goes to state final four. Piqua & edgewood can't beat either of the 2.
Love the confidence but there’s a reason the games are played. Any given Friday.

That
I am just going to say to anyone from Withrow holy crap what a performance! Piqua has blown out everyone they have played and Withrow showed up and put on a show. You have plenty to be proud of!
Withrow team has some speed. That defense could fly to the ball. If they could throw even a little, I think they would’ve won by 2 scores. Give Piqua credit, they were more organized and didn’t shoot their toes off like Withrow. I know both had penalties, but it seemed like Withrow’s came at the wrong time. And those bad snaps kept them behind the sticks. Good luck next week. I highly doubt Edgewood will have the same speed and physicality as Withrow. Piqua with an easy win.