Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Kings

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Turpin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anderson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That is ridiculous that they have to forfeit if ONE player test positive, which then could lead to a false positive, only if multiple players test positive meaning more than 5, then the game should not be played. This virus has 99.9 percent survival rate so they should play anyways. Ridiculous!!

The report said "at least one player" and while I agree with you, schools are taking a zero tolerance with this.

Great game by Anderson, I had a bad feeling we was a big fish in a little pond. But this Piqua team is very young and I hope they learn some lessons from this playoff experience.

Best of luck moving forward!!
Those dang Anderson kids have ended Troy’s season a few times lately so I know the feeling. Great season though!

Those dang Anderson kids have ended Troy’s season a few times lately so I know the feeling. Great season though!

I was pleasantly surprised. The conditions should not have been conducive to the air raid. Anderson must have a thing for ending the season for teams in that area?

I guess Kramer was right Piqua must've beat up on Goat Herders and Tomato cans because Anderson is battle tested and winning this game shows

That type of offense has always been an issue with a Nees coached defense. He never lets his corner press and protects against the deep ball instead. But he needed to press to disrupt the timing and give the Indians front line a chance to get into the backfield, which they proved they could do as the night went along. The offensive play calling for Piqua had most us losing our minds at times. They battled back and had that game won at the end, all they had to do was run the ball and eat up the final few minutes of the game.

But that's all in the past now.... best of luck to the Redskins next week vs LaSalle.

That type of offense has always been an issue with a Nees coached defense. He never lets his corner press and protects against the deep ball instead. But he needed to press to disrupt the timing and give the Indians front line a chance to get into the backfield, which they proved they could do as the night went along. The offensive play calling for Piqua had most us losing our minds at times. They battled back and had that game won at the end, all they had to do was run the ball and eat up the final few minutes of the game.

But that's all in the past now.... best of luck to the Redskins next week vs LaSalle.

Thanks for the run down. You have to press on some level with the air raid. Disrupt timing because it is home runs or check downs.

I guess Kramer was right Piqua must've beat up on Goat Herders and Tomato cans because Anderson is battle tested and winning this game shows

The Dayton and north-of area D2 schools are simply not competitive at all relative to Columbus or Cincy area teams. It's why I constantly say that dumbly looking at "number of wins" is such a terrible measure of evaluating teams. Wins mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING unless you are playing the same teams and a similar strength of schedule.

Had we went by Harbin this year, Stebbins would have had a higher seed than LaSalle. Think for a minute about how bad that is. A 5-5 Olentangy team went to 8-2 Troy last year and put a running clock on them in Round 1. Those teams in that area are AWFUL right now, but because they were good a decade ago, they don't accept the present reality.