D2 Region 7 Final : Lake Vs Massillon

Status
Not open for further replies.
See that’s the problem with Mack, he will argue stupid things forever he has absolutely nothing else to do but sit on his #$$ and read Yappi and check Massillon people’s social media accounts. Put them on ignore or just don’t respond to their idiotic comments.
I saw the light FW and my yappi experience is better because of it. It’s impossible to argue with the ignorant.

Not completely sure what bet you guys are referring to but the most asinine bet on here is when some fool bet that a HS senior would start someday at Ohio State. The senior was never even offered a scholarship to OSU, never even went to Ohio State, and actually went to Kent State.
Looks like another who is constantly worried about what Massillon kids do, either that or it’s pillow talk that you have a night with her.

You're the one who stated in a PM conversation...."sure I would meet face to face to get my money ,"(that was a lie) "but in all fairness, I haven't won yet dummkopf."

At what point did YOU decide that you DID win?
So it was you that made that idiotic bet. It had your rational thinking trademark.
Maybe we can bet about Massillon winning the D1 Championship in football this year? I'll take the NO.

I know a lot of the Jrs and Sophs are on the Lake defensive side of the ball, which was very impressive last night especially the LB’s. This game might happen the next 2 years at least because the Tigers are full of Jr and Soph starters as well.
I would like to see it. That would be good for both teams, Surprising we never met before. Even with the loss it was still a hard fought game on both sides.

Yes....a walk on has NEVER won a starting spot. No comment on the adult who bet against a kid because of his disdain for that city/school/team? Didn't think so, again....no integrity.

Furthermore, I was OFFERED THE BET before he even signed. I made a simple statement because of my confidence in his abilities, (how idiotic of me), something along the lines of, "I bet he ends up starting," and your boyfriend jumps at the chance to take a negative stance simply because it's Massillon.
You were offered the bet when you said he would be the starter.

There's a difference between believing in the kid and having some irrational orange Kool-Aid inspired belief that he's the greatest punter in the country. I kinda doubt even his family members would have refused any action on THAT bet.

Well, one thing that is guaranteed. When there is a thread involving Massillon, the anti-Massillon loons will be there to pollute it with their hatred of anything associated with Massillon - players, team, coaches, town, fans, etc. It is sad to be so consumed with a team you have nothing to do with. Amazing.

Would you just stop arguing with this idiot. He is lonely he will argue for days on end to have somebody to talk to, take it to pm’s if you want to argue. Damn man everybody is tired of it.
I will take all arguments about food and movies. Bring it.

Status
Not open for further replies.