D2 Region 6 Barberton at Toledo St. John’s

Bica and fruckiss arrested for streaking across sharkee field tonight. Tattooed B on each chests.

Would not have made playoffs in real seSon ding dong!

Not so fast. Regular season where every game means something and I think we beat Highland as we wouldn't have sat all those players. Then, you dont know who we would have played the last four games in a normal regular season.

Our 47th all-time victory over a private school

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure that's a solid comeback.

TRAC proved to be overrated, again. Maybe Basketball Season can change this.
Too early to make that assumption, IMO. Still two TRAC teams left in D2/R6. Unfortunately, they play each other next, so it will be down to one by the final four of the region. Toledo CC has a very good shot at winning the region, of course, so the TRAC could produce the regional champ (very possible) and even a state championship (possible, but not likely).

Could be just a down year for TRAC football.

A lot of these TRAC schools lie along the I-80/90 and I-75 corridors, so they have the ability for some relatively easy travel to secure home and homes with some of the schools in the Cleveland and Dayton areas that can test them OOC. That assumes they can find a willing dance partner, which can be a problem since schools in those areas tend to have a lot of local OOC options.

And, again, I don't think TRAC football is broken. I think it's just possibly a bit of a down year. 2020 isn't a good year to gauge normalcy, though, so this isn't the best year to gauge any league's strength, IMO.

Bica and fruckiss arrested for streaking across sharkee field tonight. Tattooed B on each chests.
Clearly up past his bed time with a few shots in him ^^^^^

I'm not from Barberton, only moved here, so having a "B" tattoo would be for my name, not the school :sneaky:

Congrats to the Magics on the big Win! Wish I could have seen the game, but I wasn't putting in a credit card number for the link the school gave to watch the game.

Congrats to the Magics on the big Win! Wish I could have seen the game, but I wasn't putting in a credit card number for the link the school gave to watch the game.
It was Buckeye Broadband, no different than Spectrum around here. They broadcast multiple high school games in the Toledo area. The single game cost was $10.00 that is 2 dollars cheaper than a single playoff game ticket. The stream was very good, as were the commentators,

Last edited:
It was Buckeye Broadband, no different than Spectrum around here. They broadcast multiple high school games in the Toledo area. The single game cost was $10.00 that is 2 dollars cheaper than a single playoff game ticket. The stream was very good, as we're the commentators,
Agree. Buckeye Broadband is my cable provider so the app use is included. They typically do a good job.

Watched both play. My money is on SJ. SJ QB is good, but as mentioned, Barberton has faced some really good QBs. Unsure if they have seen a WR like Zsiros. He is extremely underrated and will end up Power 5 before it is all said and done (6'3 210). The unsung hero is their RB who is a lot like Brecksville's Garrett Kubitz. He is a big and powerful kid (5'10" 205lbs) who gets vertical quick.
Boy was I wrong. The TRAC and NWOhio DI and D2 this year were extremely weak.

It was Buckeye Broadband, no different than Spectrum around here. They broadcast multiple high school games in the Toledo area. The single game cost was $10.00 that is 2 dollars cheaper than a single playoff game ticket. The stream was very good, as were the commentators,
Concur