D2 Perry District 106

Lol kaden king is a good wrestler not sure if he’s close to pito and kyren level tho
Well heck I am rooting for him now...?
I may have been too blunt. I am sure he’s a good kid—no need to be that harsh. let’s go King and make some magic!! Cheers to you for a great tournament run!! ? ? ? ?

Let's make it real simple.
Beric Jordan is CLEARLY a national kid.
Codie Cuerbo is possibly a national kid - he has been productive in national level events (Fargo AA, good results at PSN, et al) though I did not see him ranked nationally by Track.
No one else in that weight class (D2 106) is close to nationally ranked.

What exists is a lot of congestion behind those two kids, especially in the two northern district tournaments (Perry and Alliance).
Let's make it real simple.
Beric Jordan is CLEARLY a national kid.
Codie Cuerbo is possibly a national kid - he has been productive in national level events (Fargo AA, good results at PSN, et al) though I did not see him ranked nationally by Track.
No one else in that weight class (D2 106) is close to nationally ranked.

What exists is a lot of congestion behind those two kids, especially in the two northern district tournaments (Perry and Alliance).

Cuerbo beats Jordan 8/10 times. Jordan is a very good wrestler - but all he has a left side, single-leg dump, and that's it. Besides, Cuerbo has a superb singing voice. He'll win the title.

At 220 Perry has Snider (CVCA), Getz-SVSM (who lost 4-2 to Snider), Returning SQ's Marra (W Branch) and Logan (NW) and district 6th Gibson (Girard) Add in the freshman Mozden (Alliance). Add in 4-5 other ranked kids and this will be a very respectable district at 220. Heck 7 of the Boro's ranked wrestlers come out of The W Branch sectional. Out of that sectional realistically only 1 should place at State. Makes for a good weekend next week though.

Good Luck to all wrestlers!!
The Canal Fulton sectional that feeds into Perry had 3 State qualifiers at 220 alone, Snider and Logan that you mentioned and Tyler Williams from Canton South. Adding the other folks you mentioned, you are right should be an interesting weekend.