D1 Canton

Massillon comes from behind to set up THE BIG ONE Saturday night @ the venerable old Canton Memorial Fieldhouse, home of the McKinley Bulldogs...

WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION

Great game. Hopefully, the powers to be schedule a yearly game between the Tigers and Bears. ?Now, on to McKinley. ?

Good feeling. ?
Too bad it sounds like many of your fans had a losing feeling and left early. :) Hope they show up Saturday and support their team better than that. Should be a great atmosphere!

GO BULLDOGS!!

Dover did a nice job,Ravine was stellar with the ball with some globetrotter like drippling Kade started a little slow but I think had 25. Other than 2-0 Perry never led and if I remember correctly had just 14 at the half and 18 after 3.

Too bad it sounds like many of your fans had a losing feeling and left early. :) Hope they show up Saturday and support their team better than that. Should be a great atmosphere!
There will always be fans that give up and try to beat the crowd. Bet they feel dumb they did that.
At least we know mck fans will show up Saturday since they are playing Massillon. Anyone else and they stay home.

WOW! I was at the Massillon-Jackson game and left with 30 secs left with Jackson up 4 and shooting free throws. What happened?
I was so glad Massillon pulled it out because this sets up a HUGE rivalry game @home. Should be exciting and The HOUSE will be rockin' Saturday night!

There will always be fans that give up and try to beat the crowd. Bet they feel dumb they did that.
At least we know mck fans will show up Saturday since they are playing Massillon. Anyone else and they stay home.
4 of our recent games with Jackson had more fans 4200 than your football team had Tiger fans in the playoffs against Perry 3500.

GO BULLDOGS!!

LOL! Sam Bourquin mentioned that some fans left early. He never said where they were sitting. But, of course you always have to take a shot at the Tiger fan base. Pathetic.

LOL! Sam Bourquin mentioned that some fans left early. He never said where they were sitting. But, of course you always have to take a shot at the Tiger fan base. Pathetic.
He said they were "wearing orange". Who does that? :cool:

4 of our recent games with Jackson had more fans 4200 than your football team had Tiger fans in the playoffs against Perry 3500.

Are you seriously trying to compare football attendance ? How ignorant are you ? I mean seriously how ignorant are you ? The last 2 Massillon- mck games at the HOF stadium there were more Massillon fans then mck and that is at the stadium you borrow for home games.

The big time sports crew has been talking all year long about how sad the attendance has been this season at the field house. Why is that ? Are guys going to go on the radio and lie about it ?

The big time sports crew has been talking all year long about how sad the attendance has been this season at the field house. Why is that ? Are guys going to go on the radio and lie about it ?
We'll soon see, won't we? :)

Or you serious? JJ, the McKinley website doesn’t give attendance numbers at Bulldog games. (- the Massillon game) Why, because it is putrid.

He NEVER said.
WHBC's team of Dan Belford and Denny Kinkead is who said a large group of fans wearing orange left the gymnasium with Massillon trailing with less than a minute left. They couldn't believe anyone was giving up on their team in such a close, exciting game. They also mentioned it after the game also.

He NEVER said.

He did when the game was over and apparently you stopped listening. But he did say he was seated on the Jackson side and the fans "across the way" are leaving. I hope they don't let them back in" when it hapoened. My gawd you lie!

WHBC's team of Dan Belford and Denny Kinkead is who said a large group of fans wearing orange left the gymnasium with Massillon trailing with less than a minute left. They couldn't believe anyone was giving up on their team in such a close, exciting game. They also mentioned it after the game also.
Did Jackson win tonight ? ???

82 was likely leading the charge! :) You guys played a lot of young kids and will be back in the thick of it next season. Your coaching never left and your kids punched above their weight against a tough schedule. They have nothing to be ashamed of, and a lot to look forward to over the next couple of years.

So here's my 2 cents there is no way Perry and Hoover should have been seeded ahead of Dover. I don't care if your in the Federal league. It's also obvious Fedaral league teams do not play defense. So if your Dover and you beat the last 2 teams who were seeded ahead of you in the Federal league who's over rated or are the Tornadoes are better than two thirds of the teams who play in the Federal. I happen to think Dover came in and smacked some you no what on those 2 teams. We may not beat Green but we are not whipping boys ether. Some one said in a earlier thread,well if you don't like the seeding you need to come up and play the big boys. Well we did and made a good showing of what Dover Basketball can do.

The devil is in the details. Sure seems like the gym is pretty full from this video !!! I was at the game and I’d say no more then 10-15 people left with about 30 seconds left from what I noticed.

82 was likely leading the charge! :) You guys played a lot of young kids and will be back in the thick of it next season. Your coaching never left and your kids punched above their weight against a tough schedule. They have nothing to be ashamed of, and a lot to look forward to over the next couple of years.

Leading the charge laughing at the Jackson student section chanting let’s play football and then watching them CHOKE.

Did you enjoy the game?