D VII State Semi-Final: Warren John F. Kennedy Catholic (12-1) vs. Newark Catholic (11-1) @ Orrville

Who wins?

• Newark Catholic

Votes: 34 55.7%
  • Warren JFK

Votes: 27 44.3%

• Total voters

Greenwave9

I would say NC is a better team overall this year. Licking Heights is impressive on film. How was LH 5-6 this year?
QB for LH got hurt the last month of the season.
LH had 6 turnovers in their loss to TriValley.

NC had the ball down 3 in the last minute & fumbled into the endzone (LH recovered) for the margin to get to 10 & LH beat NC fair and square no excuses.

Hopefully NC can pull out a win Saturday in the rubber match vs JFK. The last 2 years were both one score games.

Go Green!

TEMPESTA

QB for LH got hurt the last month of the season.
LH had 6 turnovers in their loss to TriValley.

NC had the ball down 3 in the last minute & fumbled into the endzone (LH recovered) for the margin to get to 10 & LH beat NC fair and square no excuses.

Hopefully NC can pull out a win Saturday in the rubber match vs JFK. The last 2 years were both one score games.

Go Green!
#9 had a great catch against Fort L on the goaline. He got whacked and held on to the ball. well done

Greenwave9

#9 had a great catch against Fort L on the goaline. He got whacked and held on to the ball. well done
Thanks. He seems to like to score against FL - he had a TD last year vs FL as a sophomore (see the photo evidence by the name).

We have had great leadership from our large senior class & the coaches have played a lot of kids thru the last 3 years - so they gain experience as sophomores & juniors. NC, like JFK, have a lot of kids that can contribute if called upon.

I hope for a very competitive/close game played by 2 great programs Saturday night in Orrville.

TEMPESTA

Thanks. He seems to like to score against FL - he had a TD last year vs FL as a sophomore (see the photo evidence by the name).

We have had great leadership from our large senior class & the coaches have played a lot of kids thru the last 3 years - so they gain experience as sophomores & juniors. NC, like JFK, have a lot of kids that can contribute if called upon.

I hope for a very competitive/close game played by 2 great programs Saturday night in Orrville.
Respect from JFK to NC. Its going be a dandy. NC is really good this year. I think they are better overall than last year.

hammer89

NC has had ridiculous turnover luck all through the playoffs. Super high rate of recovering their own fumbles, of which there have been about 2 a game. QB is also throwing a pick a game in the playoffs. In their region, didn’t hurt them because they were so much better. It could hurt them tomorrow.

hammer89

NC has had ridiculous turnover luck all through the playoffs. Super high rate of recovering their own fumbles, of which there have been about 2 a game. QB is also throwing a pick a game in the playoffs. In their region, didn’t hurt them because they were so much better. It could hurt them tomorrow.
Well this ended up being spot on