D VII State Semi-Final: New Bremen (11-3) vs. Lima Central Catholic (10-4) @ Wapakoneta

Who wins?

• Lima Central Catholic

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • New Bremen

Votes: 47 74.6%

• Total voters
What New Bremen, and some MAC fans, dont understand is that Lima Central Catholic has a talent pool like no other MAC school.

None.

Lets look at the teams in Lima:
Bath: 0 wins.
Elida: 4 wins.
Shawnee: 4 wins.
Senior: 3 wins.

Where is the talent going in Lima:
Lima.
Central.
Catholic.

They piled up a tough schedule to get them ready for this inevitable matchup.

TBirds not only win, they roooollll in this game.

In the immortal words of the stoooooooooooge report: Fly Tbirds Fly, all the way to the title.

Loramie wins if the weather conditions were better. No way Bremen could’ve stopped Loramies offense. Bremen was a little over rated all they have is the Holman kid
And if my Aunt had balls she’d be my uncle!

I think it’s inaccurate to think the weather only affected Loramie‘s offense. The only two teams to hold Bremen under 24 (I’m not counting DSJ) were Versailles and MSML, and let’s face it the Redskin defense is not in the same league as either of those two. Bremen might have put up 45-50 points In good conditions.

What New Bremen, and some MAC fans, dont understand is that Lima Central Catholic has a talent pool like no other MAC school.

None.

Lima.
Central.
Catholic.

In the immortal words of the stoooooooooooge report: Fly Tbirds Fly, all the way to the title.
LCC will want to send the MAC a message and will come close to hanging 60+ - TheVoice November 9, 2020.

Took me 10 minutes to find it, but it is nice to know your tune never changes. I’m just hoping NB & MSML can find a way this weekend, because we all kno the MAC is going to be way down next year!

Bremen will struggle to contain LCC’s Parker, as he is just a bigger stronger version of Homan. Fort Loramie was able to take advantage of LCC’s lack of stopping the pass game and won, but I don’t think Bremen’s pass game is near what Loramies was. Will still be a nailbiter for sure.
LCC: 35
Breman:24
NB threw for 160 yds. vs Marion Local probably the most yds. Marion Local pass defense gave up all year to one team, and threw for 250 yds. vs Coldwater, NB is more than capable of throwing the football.

I think it’s inaccurate to think the weather only affected Loramie‘s offense. The only two teams to hold Bremen under 24 (I’m not counting DSJ) were Versailles and MSML, and let’s face it the Redskin defense is not in the same league as either of those two. Bremen might have put up 45-50 points In good conditions.
I disagree. We rarely threw all year. It looked like many of the games we played all year. Loramie had a dang good defense.

NB threw for 160 yds. vs Marion Local probably the most yds. Marion Local pass defense gave up all year to one team, and threw for 250 yds. vs Coldwater, NB is more than capable of throwing the football.
Against marion some of those came on a fake punt if I am correct. And I never said they weren’t capable. Against minster we threw 4 times. And rarely threw all year.

Also, even if this is true, Loramie HEAVILY relied on their passing attack. Some people apparently don’t know how westher effects different teams on different ways but it really didn’t affect us and heavily affected Fort Loramie.

None.

Lima.
Central.
Catholic.

talent going to in Lima.... SOCCER!!!!

Also, even if this is true, Loramie HEAVILY relied on their passing attack. Some people apparently don’t know how westher effects different teams on different ways but it really didn’t affect us and heavily affected Fort Loramie.
That same night Marion local was 13/14 passing for over 200 yds. I guess the weather was nicer north of Sidney. Game is over too bad for Loramie their great passing attack couldn't handle the weather.

None.

Lima.
Central.
Catholic.

That sounds dangerously close to the "R" word. 😏

That same night Marion local was 13/14 passing for over 200 yds. I guess the weather was nicer north of Sidney. Game is over too bad for Loramie their great passing attack couldn't handle the weather.
Majority of those were very short swing passes for hat kyle otte did his thing on and took one over 50 yards to the house. At the Cardinals- Redskins game the ref had to place the ball and stand there with the ball between his feet! Over 40 mph winds all game. It was a wild scene. I’m a Cardinal, born and raised there. Just weather did not suit Loramies passing attack.

Majority of those were very short swing passes for hat kyle otte did his thing on and took one over 50 yards to the house. At the Cardinals- Redskins game the ref had to place the ball and stand there with the ball between his feet! Over 40 mph winds all game. It was a wild scene. I’m a Cardinal, born and raised there. Just weather did not suit Loramies passing attack.
Hess completed a 40 yd. pass to Buschur down the field completed a post pass to Otte for a TD. The JV QB was 2/2 with a td. a 16 - 20 yd pass toward the corner of the end zone. Suggest you watch the game on WOSN replay.

NB can pass if need be, had success vs CW, very capable of WR's with Sailer, Dicke, Thieman and 6'5 Zeller. Strength is following the Offensive line. Play book has been pretty simple lately. If it aint broke...

NB is capable of throwing the football, but it is important to be able to run the football. By running the football, you keep the other team's offense on the sideline and NB's defense has given up some pts., ML does not run the football despite having some really good receivers, Kirtland I read did not attempt a pass last Sat. night.

NB is capable of throwing the football, but it is important to be able to run the football. By running the football, you keep the other team's offense on the sideline and NB's defense has given up some pts., ML does not run the football despite having some really good receivers, Kirtland I read did not attempt a pass last Sat. night.
concerning Kirtland... they run the ball to set up the RUN......

I disagree Loramie had the best pass offense in high school, I have seen since Maty Mauk and Kenton, their offense has been nearly unstoppable in good weather ever since that early lose to Newark Catholic

i agree the wide receiving core was the best in all ohio. they have a dude who is top 10 receiving yards in ohio all time!! not to mention their quarterback is the father of minster football. their pass game in good conditions is unstoppable! best pass offense i’ve seen in my 56 years of life.