D II State Semi-Final: Massillon (12-1) vs Archbishop Hoban (13-1)

Who wins?

• Hoban

Votes: 121 55.8%
  • Massillon

Votes: 96 44.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t you Little Red trolls have a game this evening, yet you are trolling Massillon threads? We get it, the Tigers dominated you (87%) in the past and would again now, if your coach would return a call and schedule a series. FACT.

Don’t you Little Red trolls have a game this evening, yet you are trolling Massillon threads? We get it, the Tigers dominated you (87%) in the past and would again now, if your coach would return a call and schedule a series. FACT.
Now, the obsessive and jealous Federal League cartel members have appeared. 61-14.

I'm emotional? Me? I'm not the one who threatened a NYT reporter....I'm not the one who cancelled the series. Go to the strip club and have a talk with your coach.
Lol. Tigers calling out a D4 team for not playing them. That’s how far things have fallen for “Title Town”.

Status
Not open for further replies.