D II State Semi-Final: Massillon (12-1) vs Archbishop Hoban (13-1)

Who wins?

• Hoban

Votes: 121 55.8%
  • Massillon

Votes: 96 44.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Los Potrillios Tallmadge (Formerly El Trende)
Fireside Grille Tallmadge
Rockne's Exchange st Akron
Louie's Bar & Grille Akron
Not much around stadium. Eat before you come or tailgate.

Nate Moore was hired for one reason in 2015--to win a state championship on the field. His Tigers have played three times in the state title game. He swung and missed against Hoban in 2018. swung and missed against La Salle in 2019, and swung and missed against Hoban in 2020. How many more chances does Coach Moore have before Massillon Washington decides it's time to move on to someone else?

Nate Moore was hired for one reason in 2015--to win a state championship on the field. His Tigers have played three times in the state title game. He swung and missed against Hoban in 2018. swung and missed against La Salle in 2019, and swung and missed against Hoban in 2020. How many more chances does Coach Moore have before Massillon Washington decides it's time to move on to someone else?
As many as he wants. Nate Moore is the man.

A lot of chances. There have been a lot of positive things happening since he has been a the helm. He gets it, he knows what Massillon is all about.

LOL. The Massillon Tigers Football Community and the Massillon community greatly appreciates Coach Moore and Becca for everything they are doing in serving our youth. Your last sentence in this post is uncalled for and ignorant.

By the way, with LaSalle’s 1-9 record this season, how’s the Lancers‘ community taking it?

LOL. The Massillon Tigers Football Community and the Massillon community greatly appreciates Coach Moore and Becca for everything they are doing in serving our youth. Your last sentence in this post is uncalled for and ignorant.

By the way, with LaSalle’s 1-9 record this season, how’s the Lancers‘ community taking it?
1-9? Ouch! Looks like that dynasty was short lived 😂😂😂

As Tiger27 said as long as he wants.
He has full support from the admin and boosters.

2018 the best football player for the Tigers and possibly the state that year didn’t play in that game due to injury. We will never know, but I think the result could’ve been different that year had he been available. Massillon keeps knocking on the door and one of these times they’re going to knock it down and win the last game of the year. Our program is in great shape and is set up for success for the foreseeable future. Nate has shown me that he’s trying to evolve and get better as a head coach. I’ve challenged him because at times I didn’t like some things I was seeing. This year I’ve seen a lot of positive growth. Is he perfect? Nope. But we have a great thing going on here with him as our coach. This program is constantly in this position here in the final four, team gpa is excellent, we beat our rival very consistently, I’d say we’re okay with Nate Moore as our head coach

As other posters have already said, Nate has done a great job at Massillon - both on and off the field. He inherited a complete mess left by the previous coach and has rebuilt things from the ground up. Does a great job with the youth feeder system, excellent team GPA, consistently winning the rivalry game, marketing players for opportunities at the next level, and of course success on the field. So sorry your narrative hasn't gotten the response you were hoping for. I would imagine that the usual anti-Massillon trolls will chime in with their usual wacky rhetoric. Maybe you better concern yourself with why the Lancer program has fallen on hard times...

As other posters have already said, Nate has done a great job at Massillon - both on and off the field. He inherited a complete mess left by the previous coach and has rebuilt things from the ground up. Does a great job with the youth feeder system, excellent team GPA, consistently winning the rivalry game, marketing players for opportunities at the next level, and of course success on the field. So sorry your narrative hasn't gotten the response you were hoping for. Maybe you better concern yourself with why the Lancer program has fallen on hard times...
My goodness did he ever inherit a mess left by Jason 🤦🏻‍♂️

Jason Hall was a disaster lol so happy we’re past that.
I had a relative play under him for 4 years. From my experience with him I’ll just say Jason was a nice guy. I unfortunately know way too much of the other stuff lol that wasn’t good while he was here. Again, nice guy and I’ll just leave it at that lol. We’re definitely much better off with Coach Moore clearly

Guesses on tomorrow's game attendance. I'm saying 9,000 at Infocision. Let's see who is closest!
25,318 Tig 🧡🐅 let’s go tigers

Attachments

• 75A806BE-80D3-4D7B-9E93-861B71E7C8DD.jpeg
    75A806BE-80D3-4D7B-9E93-861B71E7C8DD.jpeg
    96.7 KB · Views: 63
Status
Not open for further replies.