D II State Championship: Archbishop Hoban (10-0) vs. Massillon (10-1)

Winner?

• Washington

Votes: 105 42.0%
  • Archbishop Hoban

Votes: 145 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As it gets closer to kickoff on gameday, I hope the young men and coaches in the Massillon camp are able to stay loose, focused, but loose. Give a 100 and do your job and everything will fall into place. Go Tigers.

Last week's Hoban v Avon game was filled with penalties. Let's hope the refs match their calls to the level of excellence both teams will bring.

Because:
Mass fans lay low when they get nervous.
Mass 82 was either shut down or thought it was funny to start up as Banned03
Both sides know this is an extremely evenly matched team and smack talk could blow up in their faces

Because:
Mass fans lay low when they get nervous.
Mass 82 was either shut down or thought it was funny to start up as Banned03
Both sides know this is an extremely evenly matched team and smack talk could blow up in their faces
Some of the Massillon haters are no doubt doing the same thing.

Very excited for this game, both teams match up very well and I expect a tightly contested game. I can't see the Knights winning if they commit as many penalties as they did last week against Avon. I also highly doubt that Coach T let that slide easily, so I expect a much cleaner game this week. After a letdown last year against Massillon Hoban should have no shortage of motivation. I think the ultimate advantage will be Hamm's experience having played in 2 championship games in the past. Regardless of the result both teams should be proud of where they are at in a year of such uncertainty and leave it all out on the field. I'm going Hoban 24-Massillon 21

I hate to ask, but is there an asterisk if Dewine cancels the game in the middle? Or does he get ran out of PBTS and they finish?

I know I'm going to hear about this post from certain people but even though I am a private school guy & Hoban's HC is a Youngstown guy I would like to see the Tigers win this game and get their first playoff championship.

Good luck to both teams.

Go Tigers!

Status
Not open for further replies.