D II State Championship: Archbishop Hoban (10-0) vs. Massillon (10-1)

Winner?

• Washington

Votes: 105 42.0%
  • Archbishop Hoban

Votes: 145 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope all the Massillon stores are stocked with refreshments, especially Doritos for our lettuce partaking friends. Party like it's 2020.

https://www.beaconjournal.com/story...-division-ii-football-state-final/6323429002/

Bauer shouts-out two of the half-dozen Akron kids on Massillon roster:

Massillon also features senior wide receiver-defensive back Martavien Johnson and senior defensive end Mike Miller, who both previously played at Hoban and Buchtel.

“We know what they bring to the table,” Bauer said. “They have a lot of talent, a lot of capabilities and are super big competitors. That will make the game very entertaining. We are all good buddies still and we still keep in contact. It will be a fun time playing against those guys again. It will be a little different, but that is just how it worked out.”

Last edited:
He's # 2 nationally. He'll go to a TV school.

Could you imagine what Marrioti could do for him..

Chrisman graduates?

OSU got a guy in 2021 from Australia, #4 punter in his class. I don't see the Massillon guy on 247's page but they also only have 12 total punters. That said, Massillon kid's numbers are impressive. I know nothing about the guy from Australia other than he's from a literal academy that was started to put former rugby players into college football, but if they are close to equal would have preferred to see the Ohio kid in the OSU uniform. Best of luck to him in his future endeavors.

Last edited:
OSU got a guy in 2021 from Australia, #4 punter in his class. I don't see the Massillon guy on 247's page but they also only have 12 total punters.
I am aware..I was just dreaming aloud...

Pk and punter recruiting is far different...harder to track than a top ten cb..

Mirco looks like a stud.

Status
Not open for further replies.